Fetish writer wanted

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Rfpnj
Projects: Therapist

Fetish writer wanted

#1 Post by Rfpnj »

Greetings,

I am a Coder/Project leader looking for a Fetish writer for a Twine game. Each fetish would unfold over about 6 scenes, scenes would occur between a sex therapist and a client. during weekly sessions. Payment would be revenue sharing. The writer needs to be comfortable writing F/M, F/F and other encounters. The writer should detail driven.

Writing sample required to judge style.
Last edited by Rfpnj on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ISAWHIM
Veteran

Re: Fetish writer wanted

#2 Post by ISAWHIM »

Can you PM me a fetish-list?

naomimyselfandi

#3 Post by naomimyselfandi »

I'm hesitantly interested, but I'd really like to know more about what I'd be getting myself into. I guess I'm in the same boat as ISAWHIM here.

Starsaroundmars

#4 Post by Starsaroundmars »

I might consider this if you could send me a list as well.

Rfpnj

#5 Post by Rfpnj »

I have contracted with a writer, who has agreed to do all the fetishes. I may look in the future for a writer for certain fetishes but as of now i am all set.

Rfpnj

#6 Post by Rfpnj »

I am reopening this to a new writer(s). The criteria have not changed, but I am looking for someone who will be able to finish current storylines and create new ones. Please leave questions here or in PM.

Maige

#7 Post by Maige »

I was wondering what storylines need to be finished and what you had in mind for your new storylines, i'm quite interested in your project.

~Maige