Writer is found.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Barhex
Projects: Protected monster girls

Writer is found.

#1 Post by Barhex »

Hello I am working on a hentai visual novel. I am writing, coding and making art for it. But sadly I am not the best writer and I need to hire someone to go trough my script and fix spelling grammar and the storytelling in general.

The game is Ryona and explores some really dark themes.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail with your rates and a list of fetish content you are not comfortable working on.

The game is in essence a slave training game like this one (NSFW link) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/675661
But it has more story in the intro and bits in between the training.

I am a 3D artist and I make the visual content from scratch, I can show you some of the work I've done if you are interested.

Reach me at this e-mail: barhex.productions@gmail.com

I will also hang out in the forum ^^
Last edited by Barhex on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackFlameExplosion
Projects: The Legend Of Ocelia.
Organization: Infinity Stories

Re: Looking for VN script editor (NSFW) (Paid)

#2 Post by BlackFlameExplosion »

I emailed you, looking forward to your reply. :)

Barhex
Projects: Protected monster girls

Re: Writer is found.

#3 Post by Barhex »

Writer is found.