Artist Needed (Lineart Work for CGs) -- NSFW (18+) - CLOSED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Crazy Cactus
Regular

Artist Needed (Lineart Work for CGs) -- NSFW (18+) - CLOSED

#1 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Hello everyone!

Currently in the middle of development for Maid Mansion, and I would like to add someone to the team to help us move work along faster on getting CGs done.

For more info on Maid Mansion, please go here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40646

What we need:
--an artist that can take on work immediately
--work would consist of doing line art of sketches provided, inking-only
--MUST be able to adapt to our current art style
--comfortable with adult, 18+ scenes for most of CGs needed
--this will be a LOT of work, meaning around 40+ CGs that you will be helping make possible and cutting down workload of sketching/coloring artist
--roughly 25-30% of CGs are already done, but we feel adding another person to team would help development speed up

If you have questions about the type of work, please contact me at https://twitter.com/CrazyCactusEnt with a DM and I can send you samples of what we are looking for! Please be prepared with information regarding your prices for inking a sketch when contacting me. I can also send the samples to a private email, should you prefer (mine is raydermundo[at]yahoo.com) - however Twitter or even Skype is the fastest way to communicate with me. Search 'ezzleo' on Skype and you should see me with our "crazy cactus" logo.

Again, work would start almost immediately. Please contact me if you'd like to know more.

Crazy Cactus
Regular

Re: Artist Needed (Lineart Work for CGs) -- NSFW (18+) - CLO

#2 Post by Crazy Cactus »

Currently closed as we make our final decision on applicants.