[CLOSED] Looking for Spanish writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Gerid
Deviantart: gerid

[CLOSED] Looking for Spanish writer

#1 Post by Gerid »

Hello, my name is Gerid Teckos Rhyda de Viadann (you can call me Gerid)
I'm making the VN adaptation of an old comic of mine, Garnet (I'm planning on doing it commercial, but VERY cheap, just enough to fund more projects!... which is the main problem I have right now...). Among many things, I'm having problems with the writing, music, logo and GUI, so, I decided to buy YOUR services! (Yay!!!)

Resolution:
1920x1080

Logo designer: CLOSED & PAID
I'm looking for a simple, not animated, logo with the title of my project (Garnet)
Job details:
- Theme: Red(dish) and black, may have flower(s) AND/OR a single butterfly (if both, try to keep it simple)
- Text: Garnet

GUI designer: CLOSED
I already made an alpha GUI, but, recently, I changed the game resolution to 1920x1080, and the GUI doesn't fit anymore!... so, considering all the work it meant to do it initially, I'm not willing to go through that hell again, so I'm looking for a GUI artist/programmer/magician
Job details:
- Theme: Red(dish) and black, may have flower(s) (try to keep it simple, but stylish)
- Main Menu: "Start" "Load" "Options" "Gallery" "Credits" "Exit"
- In-game Menu: "Save" "Load" "Skip" "Auto" "Options" "Log" (I was able to adapt a log script, I still want it in the finished project)
- Options Menu: "Display (Windowed/Fullscreen)" "After Choices (Stop skipping/keep skipping)" "Skip (Seen/all)" "Music volume" "Sound volume" "Text speed"
- Tidbits: No "escape" menu, hopefully a pretty Load/save menu (I wasn't able to edit those too much...)

Music composer: CLOSED
Music is one of the most important things to make a good VN, so, I want to commission the MAIN THEME. (At the moment, I don't know if I can pay for the music of the whole game, but if you want, you can send me a budget anyway, I'll consider it after paying for these jobs)
Job details:
- Type of music: "Sorta" Symphonic Metal (Refer to the examples)
- Examples of similar music: "Beast of Blood" by Malice Mizer (One of my favs), "Dialogue Symphony" by Moi dix Mois, The sins of thy beloved (I adore that SEXY violin <3), "Nymphetamine" by Cradle of Filth, "Varieté obscur" and "Krabat" by ASP, "Wolf's Heart" and "Silvae" by At the lake, "Fire & Ice" and "Saline the salt lake queen" by Rasputina, "Opheliac" by Emilie Autumn, "Shatter me" by Lindsey Sterling feat. Lzzy Hale (not quite, but I like the way the music becomes more violent at the chorus), "Maid of Lorraine" by Leaves' Eyes, "Dance with the dragon" by Dark Sarah, "Awaking the centuries" and "All'inizio è La Morte" by Haggard ... AND MANY MORE (Just ask me, I kind of collect music...)
- Tidbits: I don't want something mellow or happy for the main theme, maybe for other pieces... but NOT the main theme.

Spanish writer & editor:
My main specialty is drawing and creating stories, not writing... I suck at writing, so I need someone who can turn a "door" into a "intricately decorated wooden piece of art"
Job details:
- Size of job: The demo is around 28000 words (now), I need YOU to expand that.
- Rating: R (sexual themes going on... but NO sex scenes)
- Tidbits: Given in private to the chosen one <3 (*wink, wink*)

Payment:
I'm paying for these assets from my pocket, so, please, try to be kind <3... (The payment will be done via Paypal)

Future job positions:
I'll need more music, a SPA-ENG TRANSLATOR (to translate my brutish and lacking SPANISH into beautiful, sexy, british english), but I don't know how much these three posted jobs will cost in total, so I can't say anything more without being irresponsible... but, if you want to reply/PM me with a budget, I'll seriously consider it.

Websites of reference:
- My DA account: http://gerid.deviantart.com
- My (old) webcomic website: http://garnet.xepher.net/ (REFERENCE ONLY, it has massive spoilers, the pacing is too fast and the art is crappy as hell, specially in the first chapters)

EDIT: I forgot to add some images of the old UI for reference... Sorry
Attachments
game.png
main.png
Last edited by Gerid on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: Looking for GUI, Logo, Music and Spanish writer

#2 Post by Mikomi »

Hello, I am a GUI artist for hire! My prices depend from project to project, my prices are on the cheap side. For examples of my previous work and prices, you can see my thread here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=43857

inkeyesmusic
Projects: Trumpealo, Pet City Ballons, Kibo, Tabaco Asesino, Garnet
IRC Nick: inkeyesmusic
Tumblr: inkeyesmusic
Soundcloud: inkeyesmusic

Re: Looking for GUI, Logo, Music and Spanish writer

#3 Post by inkeyesmusic »

Hi, I'm new in this forum... Just registered because I was interested on this... Jajaja.

Well I'm a musician and I like the concept, I have some experience making music for games but I've never worked on a VN, I also have made metal music... I don't know if you'll be interested, anyway I'll love to work on the theme.
My portfolio can be found here: www.soundcloud.com/inkeyesmusic although only one song could be something that can be an example of what you're searching... This one https://soundcloud.com/inkeyesmusic/the-fierce-calm

Also my old metal band, I composed all the music... You can find it here https://soundcloud.com/insanity-first or on Spotify searching "Insanity First".

If you're interested but want to listen to something else... Let me know! I know I have something in addition.

Gerid
Deviantart: gerid

Re: Looking for Logo, Music and Spanish writer

#4 Post by Gerid »

UPDATE:
Wow, I'm impressed at all the talent you can find in these forums <3.
It was hard (really hard) but I finally choose a GUI artist! (I had way too many awesome ppl who applied to this job).
Thank you to all who applied, you are all amazing.

Now, on the other jobs...
Music composer: I need to choose wisely (to me, music is WAY too important, I draw and create stories WITH music), so please, be patient, I'm listening to all your beautiful songs and asking all the right questions.
Logo: I have almost no ppl who have applied on this position, or they were way too expensive... ._. (Please, forgive me for being poor... T_T)
Spanish writer & editor: The same as above, I have too few ppl who have applied... but I'm reading their works <3

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: Looking for Spanish writer

#5 Post by Ertal77 »

Oh, I didn't see your post before! I'll pm you.
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!