Hiring Chibi/Emoji Artist! [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Eirrir
Regular
Projects: Operation: Future Domination
Tumblr: Eirrir
itch: eirrir

Hiring Chibi/Emoji Artist! [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Eirrir »

Hi all,

I'm looking to hire a chibi artist who is willing to draw a series of 2-3 frames that I can make into a simple emoji like this for my commercial visual novel "Operation: Future Domination." (Mystic Messenger, anyone? :lol: ) Essentially, you will be making an expressive emoji set (2-3 frames in .png per emoji) for the phone feature for my game. Although the emojis will contain only the character's head, you might be asked to make full-body chibis as promotional assets. The most important factor I'm considering for my artist is that they have a similar art style to mine or they can tweak their art style to look like mine for the sake of consistency within the game.

Here are the main characters in my game who you'll mostly make emojis of:
(There may be side characters as well.)
Feel free to take a quick look at the phone feature for my game. Where the black thumbs-up icon appears is where your emoji will be (except bigger)!
This is a long-term position, so please take into serious consideration that you will be working with me for several months! Although your workload will not be too demanding, please do not apply if you are not certain that you will have enough time in the future or that you will be committed to the project. If you would like more information about "Operation: Future Domination," please click here or on my signature!

If you are interested in being the chibi/emoji artist for this project, please send me a PM or an email at eirrir009(at)gmail.com with the following info:
-“Chibi Artist” as the subject
-Your expected price for each emoji set and for each chibi. Please mention if you offer discounts if they are bought in bulk. (You will be making 20+ emoji sets.)
-Art samples attached or a link to your art online.
-An acknowledgement that you will be signing up for a long-term job
-If you have any experience working on other projects, be it games or comics or whatever, feel free to mention that as well

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions, comments, and concerns. Thank you for your consideration!
Last edited by Eirrir on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Current VN Project:
Game Development Blog

Moote

Re: Hiring Chibi Artist!

#2 Post by Moote »

Hi! I do cute little chibis for $15 for simple designs. $20 for something that requires a LOT more work! If you need facial expressions changed, I can do that for ~$1 per extra emotion.

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=44683

Eirrir
Regular
Projects: Operation: Future Domination
Tumblr: Eirrir
itch: eirrir

Re: Hiring Chibi/Emoji Artist! [CLOSED]

#3 Post by Eirrir »

Thank you to all the applicants! I've decided on a chibi artist, so this thread is closed :)
Current VN Project:
Game Development Blog