Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
The musician, composer or band must have access to the tools needed to create a series of original songs, with singing with a female voice, and have examples of previous works with said singer and music.
Contact us to discuss pricing and to provide portfolios via our website contacts page:
DharkerStudio Games on Patreon
- Daily Art Posts
- Regular WIP Sketches
- Weekly Polls
- Monthly Competitions
- Game Keys for Patrons
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
if you wish to recruit people through our forums, you need to name (and describe) the specific project you're recruiting them for, as our requirements for recruitment state:
Please make the necessary changes.All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")
3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 am
- Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Miss Bullard's School For Former Ladies (and many more)
- Projects: LeetStreet Boys
Users browsing this forum: No registered users