Hiring Chibi Icon Artist (CLOSED)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Hiring Chibi Icon Artist (CLOSED)

#1 Post by Googaboga »

The position has been filled.

Thank you so much to everyone who applied! It was really hard to choose only one person.

Hello!

I’m looking to hire an artist to make a simple looking chibi icon with customizeable features. Here’s an example of the way I’d like the icon to look-
https://i.gyazo.com/558576d8bc13f2411bd ... fb2e99.jpg

It'll be a headshot only. There will be different hairstyles, face shapes, expressions, and color options. About five options for each type of layer.

Please include art samples and a price estimate if you apply. Payment will be sent through Paypal at the rate you've set. And feel free to include any experience you might have with other projects.

The project this is gonna be used in is GB Patch Games' third commercial VN and it's called "Our Life". There's not really a true plot going on there. It's simply a story about living life in a small beach town with an eccentric neighbor. It's a bare bones set-up because the emphasis is on customization and lots of choice making. I haven't made a work in progress thread for the game yet. It's quite early in production. Art, music, and outlining are all in-progress, though.

You can PM me or leave a comment here to apply, or if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Thank you very much for the time!
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices