Team Bread Looking for editor/proofreader. [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
wakagana
Veteran
Projects: Flash Q
Organization: Team Bread

Team Bread Looking for editor/proofreader. [Closed]

#1 Post by wakagana »

Hello, Lemmasoft! Team Bread is a collective group of game designers, artists, musicians, and programmers working on various projects and games – and we’re looking for some help!

Currently, we're focused on Ambassador of Sieubia – AoS for short, is an adult themed fantasy/adventure Visual Novel following the story and choices of Nisha Ellanor.

At the time being, we're looking for someone to help clear up our script of any errors, to give feedback on story direction and to overview the quality of the writing overall.

This is a paid project, so please be sure to send us information on your rates. (However, our budget is limited and we can't pay an excessive amount - so we're looking more towards the cheaper end/people looking to make some spare dollars in their free time.)

Disclaimer - AoS has adult themed content including violence, use of alcohol and drugs and sexual intercourse with various different sexualities and genders. (Female/Female – Shemale/Shemale – etc etc. Basically anything aside from the player/protagonist playing a male since that option isn’t available.)

If you're interested or need any more information, please email me at Wakagana16@gmail.com/AoSVisualNovel@gmail.com, add me on Discord at Waka#5946, or PM me here on Lemmasoft.