[CLOSED] Hiring Chibi Artist for Commercial Project (30+ Images)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

[CLOSED] Hiring Chibi Artist for Commercial Project (30+ Images)

#1 Post by Googaboga »

-Edit-
Thank you so much to everyone who applied! We're no longer accepting applications for this position.

Hello!

I'm looking to hire an artist to draw 30 (or possibly a bit more) chibi images for a commercial game. It's a modern day, horror, comedy, romance VN with slight fantasy elements. You play as a female trying to have a nice date with a murderous boy while trying not to die from him or by other means. It's the type of game where you've gotta wade through a lot of bad endings before finally having things turn out right.

Most of the chibis are bad ending images, so you'll need to be okay with drawing blood and deceased characters. There won't be any detailed gore. Blood being on or around the character is pretty much it. Images will usually feature one character with a simple, pattern based, background. I'm looking for a super cutesy, crayon or pencil like, style. Here's an example:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/9429/f/20 ... b469b9.gif

The effect is meant to be silly and childish seeming.

If you'd like to apply, please include examples of your work and an estimate price. I'll be going by your rates and payment will be sent through Paypal.

As for the game's progress, it's a bit all over the place. The script is 10% done, the character sprites are almost finished, the soundtrack is complete, the backgrounds are just getting started, and programming hasn't begun.

Okay, so just leave a comment or send a PM if you're interested or have any questions/comments/concerns! Thank you~
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices