Looking to produce a VN. CLOSED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Impossible Year

Looking to produce a VN. CLOSED

#1 Post by Impossible Year »

Hello there,

My name is Logan Black, and i'm looking to produce a short VN.

I've been a fan of VN's for a few years now, but i'm not confident in creating one myself.

I tried my hand at writing, art and programming. However, i wasn't to great at any of them.

I want to be involved in the creation of a VN, so i decided on possibly producing one.

What i am looking to do is work with a small team to bring a VN into creation under my production label, Impossible year.

I have several ideas for possible stories, but it doesn't need to be one of those.

Onto what i'm looking for.

I'm not terribly picky on the type of project we would work on. If you have an idea already in mind, i'd gladly work with you.

My favorite types of VN are action BXG (I.E. Cho dengeki Stryker, Majikoi, Fruits of Grisaia, that kind of thing.) but i'd even be happy to wok on regular slice of life stuff.

Basically, all i would be doing would be funding the VN, and story direction. (I wouldn't make massive story changes or anything. I'd more add input and bounce idea's.)

As far as funding the project, I only have around 2 grand right now. However, i do have a steady income, so that will grow. Also, I am open to having the game be free or for purchase. But, that will be something i'm open to discussing as well.

I am very open in terms of content the VN would have in it. (I.E. adult themes, nudity, same sex pairings. As long as it doesn't go over board, i'm open to all ideas.)

If you are interested in talking in more detail. Either message me here, or send an E-mail to impossibleyearvns@gmail.com

If interested, please send examples of you work as well. I would like to have a base idea of your style.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Logan Black
Last edited by Impossible Year on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Korochi
Regular

Re: Looking to produce a VN.

#2 Post by Korochi »

Hi Logan, I am Korochi and i am interested to join.
As like you, I like VN too and want to create one of it. My major skill is audio including composing bgm, sound design, and sometimes doing voice over.
Please kindly check my portfolio on soundcloud.com/kayoubi to see my works.

polisummer
Projects: Absolutely Haunting, What?! My Neighbors are Demons?!!
Organization: Kyungeki Workshop
Tumblr: polisummer
itch: polisummer

#3 Post by polisummer »

What time frame do you have in mind for production? And about how many people do you think you will need?

Impossible Year

#4 Post by Impossible Year »

polisummer wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:33 am What time frame do you have in mind for production? And about how many people do you think you will need?
Well, i want this to be a good quality VN, so i am willing to take as long as needed in regards to time frame.

As for the people, i'd need at least a writer, artist and programmer. So, between 3 to 5 would probably be optimal.

Let me know if you have any other questions :D

-Logan Black

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#5 Post by Aviala »

Hey there!
I sent you a private message! :) I'm an artist and a game designer and I'm finishing my current project soon-ish, so I'm definitely interested in working with you! I also listed my other skills, but art is my main thing :D

I also have ideas for stories and possible gameplay mechanics, though I didn't mention those in my message. Let me know if you think you could put any of my skills to use and I'd be happy to discuss game ideas with you!

teavani
Completed: MWDH | RTV | Disaster Log C
Projects: MWDH | RTV
Soundcloud: auxreverie

#6 Post by teavani »

Hello~
I emailed you regarding this post a couple days ago and failed to notify you here. My apologies, and I look forward to potentially working with you :)

eadgear
Regular
Deviantart: Edogreed

#7 Post by eadgear »

email sent

ArcialIntegra
Regular

#8 Post by ArcialIntegra »

Hi, I see you need assistance with the writing. While my strengths play more into editing and proofreading, I can also write fairly well. If you give me an outline (or even just a quick description) of your story and desired characters, I can spin the wheat into gold for you. (I'll be sure to avoid using archaic idioms like that, don't worry. :P ) Email is being sent in just a moment.

Impossible Year

#9 Post by Impossible Year »

Hey everyone,

So recently some things came up and i'll have to put the project on hiatus.

I appreciate the response from everyone, and when i can come back to this i'll keep you all in mind.

Thanks a ton
Logan Black