Looking for GUI and BG Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
sofiakuran
Regular

Looking for GUI and BG Artist

#1 Post by sofiakuran »

I am currently working on Devil's Markings where I need a BG artist. I will be paying the BG artist around $150 for all the BGs I am asking for. The pay is negotiable but I'd like to keep it at its set price. I have a kickstarter funding set up.https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... s-markings Please take a look. I also require a GUI artist to make buttons and text box for $50

rakatb
Tumblr: rakatb
Deviantart: rakatb
Soundcloud: rakatb

Re: Looking for GUI and BG Artist

#2 Post by rakatb »

pm send

Airianime

#3 Post by Airianime »

Hello, my name is Airi. Go ahead and send me an email with more details :) projecttwotone2@gmail.com

kjkjmulo
Projects: Chrysanthemum, Lust Selection, Azure Wings, Crimson Gray- Dusk& Dawn, Human Cargo, Ephemeral light-Overture ...... ( more projects name not decided yet)
Deviantart: kjkjmulo

#4 Post by kjkjmulo »

I'm interested in BG position , pls visit my page [url]viewtopic.php?f=62&t=46028[url] and then , if you accept my style we will discuss more ,

Sitraxis
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Projects: Cinderella Phenomenon Fandisk
Organization: Dicesuki
IRC Nick: sitraxis
Tumblr: sitraxis
Deviantart: sitraxis

#5 Post by Sitraxis »

Hello Sofia! I’m able to provide a textbox and buttons for 30 USD+. You can see more of my samples here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38914 I look forward to working with you. ^u^