[CLOSED] [Adult] [Paid] Seeking H-scene WRITER / AUTHOR

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lyonesz
Deviantart: Lyonesz

[CLOSED] [Adult] [Paid] Seeking H-scene WRITER / AUTHOR

#1 Post by Lyonesz »

[CLOSED]
Will reopen if another position opens up.

Hello, I am a software developer who has been working with a couple of artists on a short erotic VN for the past few months in our free time. We have a general story and H-scenes mapped out, and almost half of the artwork is complete, but lack the writing skills to bring them to life textually.

We are looking for an author who has experience writing BDSM/fetish-themed content to take on commissions for the dialog & descriptions for H-scenes and perhaps the main storyline as well. To sum up the game's story, the player finds himself in a land ruled by dominant women. As the player, your choices will determine whether you submit to the girls you encounter or turn the tables and dominate them instead. The game will focus on D/s themes such as verbal humiliation, forced sex, tease and denial, foot worship, etc. We're willing to commission more than one writer, so you can pick and choose the scenes you're comfortable with doing. We only want writers who are passionate about the subject matter.

For the H-scenes, you would be provided with a basic summary of the scenario and in most cases a preview of the artwork, after which you would be given some creative freedom to imagine and write an erotic scene within the scenario's guidelines.

If you are interested in taking on some of these commissions, please PM me here or on Deviantart (which I check more frequently) and include links to past work and your commission pricing. Past work doesn't have to be VN content specifically, but it should show your ability to author kinky, erotic content. If you seem like a good fit, we can start with one commission for an H-scene and continue from there if everyone is satisfied.
Last edited by Lyonesz on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: [Adult] [Paid] Seeking H-scene WRITER / AUTHOR

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

As of yet, your "description" is very bare-bones. Does your project have any kind of plot, and if so, what is it about?
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Lyonesz
Deviantart: Lyonesz

Re: [Adult] [Paid] Seeking H-scene WRITER / AUTHOR

#3 Post by Lyonesz »

Taleweaver wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:19 am As of yet, your "description" is very bare-bones. Does your project have any kind of plot, and if so, what is it about?
Point taken, I'll edit the main post and also elaborate here.

We do have a basic plot outlined, although if I'm being honest, it's primarily a conduit for the smut.

To sum up the game's story, the player finds himself in a land ruled by dominant women. As the player, your choices will determine whether you submit to the girls you encounter or turn the tables and dominate them instead. There are a couple of plot points that I don't want to post publicly due to spoilers. The game will focus on D/s themes such as verbal humiliation, forced sex, tease and denial, foot worship, etc.

We're willing to commission more than one writer, so you can pick and choose the scenes you're comfortable with doing. We only want writers who are passionate about the subject matter. If you're interested or would like more details, feel free to shoot me a pm.