Looking for a colorist for a +18 H-Game (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ark_Thompson

Looking for a colorist for a +18 H-Game (Closed)

#1 Post by Ark_Thompson »

I'm currently looking for a colorist for my main game Slice of Venture 2 (http://blueaxolotl.com/). It's basically a VN but in RPG Maker.

Here are the requirements:

1) Ideally a hard-shading style for the main parts and a bit of soft shading here and there. The ability to color backgrounds with details is a plus. The global feeling has to be anime-like (you can ask exemples via PMs)

2) Not being offended by hardcore material. My games have very strong fetishes in them so you have to be able to survive them (although I do not deal with fetishes that lean towards violence as everything is conensual, so no rape, ryona and stuff like that).

3) Some implication. I'm not asking for someone to be a pillar but at least feel a bit concerned by what they do. This is the 4th colorist I'm looking for and all previous ones didn't give a damn about the project's whereabouts and just did their coloring.

4) Professionnalism. Considering this is paid, I'm expecting not to have to correct your mistakes behind you (I'm not talking about first-time mistakes because you didn't know this or that. I'm talking about constant overspillings and stuff like that). I feel it's important to mention that, as previous colorists all shared that problem.

5) A good availability. In a normal workflow, there is one base image per week to color. A base image contains several variations so it takes some time. Except it's been 2 months since I lost my last colorist so there is work left behind (thankfully there are not 8 base pics waiting). The beginning will need you to be faster than that until you've managed to catch up with the current pace.

6) The project's supposed to finish around April/May 2018.

That's all. You can send me exemple of what you do or ask me a lineart with color codes to make a test so we can directly check your style on an in-game pic.
I work on a commission basis (each finished colored pic will be paid through Paypal).

Lastly, if you're hired and we're satisfied with your work (and you don't plan on running away at some point), I'll probably ask you to recolor what has already been colored by previous colorists for coherence's sake (but that's not 100% sure).

Thanks for reading, I'll be waiting for your answers.
Last edited by Ark_Thompson on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

kjkjmulo
Projects: Chrysanthemum, Lust Selection, Azure Wings, Crimson Gray- Dusk& Dawn, Human Cargo, Ephemeral light-Overture ...... ( more projects name not decided yet)
Deviantart: kjkjmulo

Re: Looking for a colorist for a +18 H-Game

#2 Post by kjkjmulo »

I've sent you a PM , have you receive it yet ??
Hope we can co-operate . ^^

Ark_Thompson

Re: Looking for a colorist for a +18 H-Game

#3 Post by Ark_Thompson »

I answered you ^^

I forgot to mention that you're not the only one applying so you'll have to wait until we have overviewed everyone's application before we can give you a final answer ^^