[CLOSED] Seeking Character Artist, Background Artist, and Graphic Designer.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
WizardOfWhat
Projects: Voice of the Void
Tumblr: wizardofwhat

[CLOSED] Seeking Character Artist, Background Artist, and Graphic Designer.

#1 Post by WizardOfWhat »

The Game

Voice of the Void is a visual novel concerning the fate of a group of “villains” on the brink of being destroyed. As their latest member, whether you like it or not, your choices will determine if they can survive the ordeal.
The emphasis is mainly on the interactions of unique characters that would be antagonists in most other settings. It has a plot running through it, but it's not so serious that there isn't room for some humor. It's written and playable from start to finish at about 40,000 words. I'm still looking to polish some things mechanically and expand it a bit, but the vast majority of it is written and working in Ren'py with place holder assets.

I have a work in progress thread over here that has more info and a demo viewtopic.php?t=45437

Payment

I will want to make an agreement on a time frame to finish the work as well as an initial and completion payment depending on the time frame. I'm willing to negotiate on prices they're just estimates to give you a ball park of what price range I'm looking for. If the assets that can be made would be particularly well suited to the project or high quality I'm more than willing to pay more to a point. Amounts are in USD.

What I'm Looking For

Character Sprites/CGs - For each six characters a waist or thigh up with around six expression variations. Most of the variations would just be different facial expressions, but there will also be a few that need different arms. So, one base sprite with some variations. As well as the possibility for some full screen illustrations.
On the work in progress page you can see some art that I had done. That artist unfortunately can no longer work on the project for me. The specific art style isn't particularly important to me, but I am looking for something unique and stylized to some degree. In the monochrome, with one color for each character, harsh contrast that the previously mentioned art style has. 200$ (+ any CGs)

Backgrounds - Four to six monochrome backgrounds again with harsh contrast. Something that isn't very busy and doesn't have too much detail. 180-220$

Graphic Design - All the GUI stuff, text boxes, choices, etc. As well as a logo if possible. 150$ (+ Logo)

Contact

You can contact me here or by e-mail at wizardofwhatthe@gmail.com. Please, ask away if you have any questions. Thanks for your time!
Last edited by WizardOfWhat on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fuyunokawa
Regular
Deviantart: fuyunokawa

Re: Seeking Character Artist, Background Artist, and Graphic Designer.

#2 Post by Fuyunokawa »

I sent you e-mail.

Saphy93

#3 Post by Saphy93 »

I sent you an e-mail, hope you recived it!

eadgear
Regular
Deviantart: Edogreed

#4 Post by eadgear »

email sent

Xetoil

#5 Post by Xetoil »

Hey there, I've sent you an email!

Vincent

holydove

#6 Post by holydove »

Hey, email sented!

Kaira
Projects: Pinewood Island
Tumblr: kaira-dream-spirit-art
Deviantart: dreamer-t

#7 Post by Kaira »

Hello, I'm interested in doing sprite and CG work for your game. :) My own style is a bit different from the previous artist's, but I think I can maintain some of the harsh contrast and the monochrome palette. I'm fairly versatile with my art as well and I like trying different styles and techniques.

You can find samples of my work on my portfolio website.

And I have more samples and prices on my artist post here. I'm open to negotiation with the prices as well if you're looking for a simpler coloring style.

You can message me if you're interested. Thanks! ^_^