Western themed RPG seeks passionate visual artists and composers!(temp closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Robando

Western themed RPG seeks passionate visual artists and composers!(temp closed)

#1 Post by Robando »

Hey people. We are recruiting members for a RPG Maker project.

- About the project -
We are a small team, with humble goals. “Cool. Can you show us your game?” We got a fantasy setting mixed with a literary wild west and roaring 20s vibe. Think cowboy Orcs on the frontier and Tommy Gun wielding Dwarves in the cities. We already have a storyline, characters and other key points of the game, but as we are still in the planning phase, it is very difficult to bring these ideas together to the public. With that said however, interested parties will receive early sketches and written descriptions of characters and places.

- What you can do –
At this stage we are looking for people confident and passionate about:

Music composition (Main theme, battle theme and overworld theme)

Artwork (3 Head to waist full colored character designs for our visual novel style dialogue scenes. 6-7 variations based on emotions.)

We would love to know about our applicants, just a name and your time zone as well as some sample work and/or previous experience so that you and the team can gauge wether everything fits.

I know what you're thinking, yeah I can do those things, question is what's in it for me? Well I could tell you that you'd gain exposure, and work with a dedicated and friendly team to create something special. But we all know the saying about how money talks. So let's talk. This is a commercial product. Our endgame is to market our game on platforms like steam. This means all official developers will take a portion of the revenue earned.

Regardless of what happens every official developer will receive $100.00 USD upon reaching our demo milestone in April of 2018. This is negotiable to better fit your needs and circumstances.

-The takeaway-
This is a passion project. The founder of this team is committed wholeheartedly to it's completion. He takes an active role and is always on hand. He wants this game made. But he knows he can't do it alone. He needs you to see it through.

Interested? Want to know more?
No problem simply PM me for more details!

And thank you for taking a moment to read my posting. Have a nice day!
Last edited by Robando on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

inkeyesmusic
Projects: Trumpealo, Pet City Ballons, Kibo, Tabaco Asesino, Garnet
IRC Nick: inkeyesmusic
Tumblr: inkeyesmusic
Soundcloud: inkeyesmusic

Re: Western themed RPG seeks passionate visual artists and composers!

#2 Post by inkeyesmusic »

Hi, I'm interested on your game, I'm a music composer so I'll like to know more about that... I'm sending you some more detailed information about my work as PM, and I hope to know more about this!

eadgear
Regular
Deviantart: Edogreed

Re: Western themed RPG seeks passionate visual artists and composers!

#3 Post by eadgear »

sent you a PM