[CLOSED][PAID] Hiring a writer for an ongoing NSFW game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MuseX

[CLOSED][PAID] Hiring a writer for an ongoing NSFW game

#1 Post by MuseX »

Hello writers! I've been developing a RPG adult game (18+) for almost a year now, called Farmer's Dreams, that's currently on Patreon.
I've been working alone on it since the start, but now I feel it's a great time to have someone helping me with the writing - first because English is not my first language, second because this will allow me to focus in other stuff to make bigger and better game releases. I take this game very seriously and I expect to find someone available for it as a long-term project.

About the job:
  • Approximately 6.000 words per release.
  • Game releases are done monthly. This means you must be able to finish the each release's script in 15 to 20 days.
  • My current budget is $300 per release. You are free to negotiate this. Depending of the quality of your work I may consider going higher or choosing you over someone else for a lower value.
  • Payments via Paypal only.
  • You will have to write in script form all dialogues (like a film script). You will work mainly with the dialogues, but I may also ask you to write item descriptions, quest logs and basically any other text present in the game sometimes.
  • You won't need to worry about describing pictures, deciding on sound effects, writing code or any other stuff that isn't writing the game's texts.
  • I'll give you clear instructions about every main story scenes, meaning you won't have to worry about deciding on the story plot (although we can discuss some ideas if you want to).
  • You will be given more creative freedom when writing secondary scenes, so I'll expect you to come with your own ideas for some of them.
  • It will be nice if you can play the game to better understand the characters and the story so far, but I'll send you more informations about the story and characters once we start, regardless of that.
  • Keep in mind that you will have to write uncensored sex scenes, as well as romantic, erotic and sometimes about taboo subjects. if you have any restrictions please tell me in advance!
  • I will ask for daily updates on your work, so you must be able to work at least a little every day (or almost) until the work is complete. This is important to protect the game's developing, at least until we know each other better.
  • Let's have fun making this game together! I'm not making games to be stressed, I want new awesome friends to enjoy making this game with me =)

I'm interested! What now?
Send me an email at musexgames@gmail.com with your portfolio (if you have one), some examples of your work and anything else you think it's relevant. It's preferable to have some sort of erotic material in your examples. Your work examples must be in text format, I won't be able to play games for this (but send me the links of the projects your worked on as part of your portfolio!)
Last edited by MuseX on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gemini93

Re: [PAID] Hiring a writer for an ongoing NSFW game

#2 Post by Gemini93 »

Hi there,

I'm Angie, and I'm interested in talking further, feel free to PM me!

DoubleMoth

Re: [PAID] Hiring a writer for an ongoing NSFW game

#3 Post by DoubleMoth »

N/A