Recruiting CG Artist for Eldritch Academy [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Jackkel Dragon
Veteran
Organization: Nightshade, Team Despair
itch: jackkel-dragon

Recruiting CG Artist for Eldritch Academy [Closed]

#1 Post by Jackkel Dragon »

Due to the large number of art assets needed for Eldritch Academy, I've decided to open up recruitment for the project again to look for a CG artist. As I mentioned in the previous thread, the game's script is complete, and since then most of the non-character, non-CG art has been completed and added to the game.

In the previous thread, I also mentioned that I wanted the character portrait art and the characters' look in the CG artwork to be unified. So I'm looking for someone who is able to closely emulate the style of the existing character portraits. (Final versions of the portraits will be available for reference, though only an early draft is shown here for now. Hopefully that is enough to work from before applying.) In addition, the artist will need to be comfortable drawing teenage girls that perform romantic acts (hugging, kissing, etc.) together. There is no "H-content" (such as graphically depicted sex) planned for the game.

There are roughly 18-21 remaining CGs to be created, as well as minor variants and up to 6 "cut-in" CGs. If possible, I'd like a turnaround of about 2-3 weeks per CG (or less). My planned budget is roughly $50-$150 per CG (based on complexity and variants), though that may be negotiable. The game resolution is 800x600, but it would probably be best to have the CGs be drawn at twice that size.

Depending on how many apply and qualify, I may also consider taking more than one CG artist.

Some sample art in the style that the characters will need to be in:
Last edited by Jackkel Dragon on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main Website
Includes information about and links to many of my current and past projects.

Major Game Projects
[Nightshade] Eldritch Academy, Eldritch University, Blooming Nightshade, Flowering Nightshade, Life as Designed
[Team Despair] Corpse Party D2 series

Abbie
Projects: Siren's Ballad
Organization: Kasztan Studio
Tumblr: sirensballad-vn
Deviantart: kairek
itch: kairekxkairek

Re: Recruiting CG Artist for Eldritch Academy [Open]

#2 Post by Abbie »

PM sent ♥
ImageImage

MisakiChan
Regular
Deviantart: misakichan-nyan

#3 Post by MisakiChan »

Hi there,
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/ Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/
Feel free to contact me via email at misakichanart@gmail.com
Thanks~~

mzzazn
Tumblr: mzzazn
Deviantart: mzzazn

#4 Post by mzzazn »

Hi! I sent a PM :)

Jackkel Dragon
Veteran
Organization: Nightshade, Team Despair
itch: jackkel-dragon

Re: Recruiting CG Artist for Eldritch Academy [Closed]

#5 Post by Jackkel Dragon »

I'm closing for now, at least until I get back to everyone who applied so far and see how they might fit the project. Thank you to everyone who applied! I'll try to get back to you as quickly as I can.
Main Website
Includes information about and links to many of my current and past projects.

Major Game Projects
[Nightshade] Eldritch Academy, Eldritch University, Blooming Nightshade, Flowering Nightshade, Life as Designed
[Team Despair] Corpse Party D2 series