[CLOSED] Seeking expression artist for Caladria Chronicles (all-ages)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Feinerine
Regular
Projects: Caladria Chronicles, Caladria Adventurers: Girls Side, Caladria Robotics
Organization: Starlight Visual
Deviantart: feinerine
Discord: Feinerine#2340

[CLOSED] Seeking expression artist for Caladria Chronicles (all-ages)

#1 Post by Feinerine »

Plot

Caladria Chronicles centres around a group of high schoolers, one of whom is the princess of a country named Dreilune on the planet Caladria. Her name is Nerisu Himenomiya. There are four other countries as well apart from Dreilune; they are Tamarin, Nephrine, Werethia and Caeldori. Nerisu goes through high school with her friends and meets new people, but she gets into some serious shit...

It currently goes for 6 chapters per volume and the word count is estimated to be 30,000 words to 35,000 for each one. It's very much a long-term project!

Payment and What I Need

I'm willing to pay up to 5 USD per expression, since I'm on a budget that's limited by my finances. That max amount of expressions each character will have right now is about 10, and I want these done within a week. I'm also hoping the chosen artist can match up to the art style that's used.

Examples of Sprites

Nerisu Himenomiya

Mizuki Mizuno

Takahiro Takamori

Contact

You can either email me or add me on Discord, but it's much faster to reach me on Discord. My email address is feinerine@msn.com and my Discord is Feinerine [Starlight Visual]#2340! You can also PM me on here, but it's slower for me to read them!