[closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Belgerum
Regular
Soundcloud: Belgerum
itch: Belgerum

[closed]

#1 Post by Belgerum »

Hello! I'm Belgerum, a VN developer with skills in music, sound design, writing, editing, programming, and a tiny amount of voice acting on the side.

I work with Seventh Heart Studios, and I was a major part of the dev team behind the kickstarted VN game Eternal Hour, which recently released a prequel game on Steam. I also worked with Crazy Cactus Entertainment to make the Soundtrack for Maid Mansion, made BGM for Wargirl Games' My Little Dictator, and helped with a few other games.

I have extensive experience with development in the Ren'Py engine, and I am currently making a game of my own with a small team.

Tsun Rising will be a short romantic comedy game, adding a new twist to dating sim games and harem anime set in modern high-school settings. Instead of playing as the boy at the center of a harem, the game plays from the perspective of one of the girls trying to win his love, a tsundere childhood friend named Kana.

In this game, you must make choices that play to the strengths of a tsundere in order to win him over before the mysterious, beautiful transfer student steals his heart. Act too harsh and violent, and he will dislike you, but acting too sweet may land you in the friend zone. There will be a number of different endings depending on your choices, including a romantic ending, bad endings where the rival girl wins, a harem ending, a yandere ending, and more.

Here is a sample of music work I made for this project, which will likely act as its main theme.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In October 2017, I hired a team of three artists to work with me, and we began development on this game. While background art and GUI have been progressing well, our character artist has fallen far behind the others. I've lost contact with them now, and after weeks of no response, I've decided to look for a replacement.

I'm looking for a passionate character artist who is willing to make sprites and CG that fit with our Background and GUI art style.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping for a April-May 2018 final release, so it would be great if you could try and have the work completed before then. A good pace to aim for might be 1 week for each CG or Sprite pose.

You will be required to keep in regular contact, be it through Facebook, Skype, Discord or however you prefer. I enjoy having conversations with fellow team members, and checking how their work is coming along.

Art assets will need to be fairly large. The game is made in 1920 x 1080 resolution, so CG should be around 3840 x 2160 pixels, while sprites should be 3000~4000 pixels tall.

You will be required to transfer usage rights to the artwork through a contract. This is a commercial game, and I cannot publish a game using your materials without these rights. You will still be credited for your work, and we will allow you to use anything you create in your portfolio after the release.

You will be expected to not reveal any confidential information about the game before release. There is no formal nondisclosure contract, but as a matter of courtesy, we expect you to not share game assets, beta versions, or anything from the game's development without permission. This is to ensure that our marketing strategies work as well as possible, and the game can be a success.

Payment will be negotiated directly. I do have a budget, and upfront payments for assets are possible. I can also negotiate profit sharing if you'd prefer it.

I'm looking for an anime art style that can be goofy, comedic, and bright. The game should not look gritty or realistic. The characters should be attractive, cute, and fit with the already-made backgrounds and GUI style.

There are three characters you will need to make art for:
- Kana, the protagonist of the story. A tsundere girl with blonde twintails and a plain, flat-chested body.
- Yuu, the boy who is Kana's love interest. A generic "male protagonist" with spiky hair, he's laid-back and unmotivated for schoolwork.
- Misaki, a beautiful transfer student who falls in love with Yuu at first sight, and acts as Kana's rival. She has long blue hair, and is taller and more curvaceous than Kana.

Kana, as the protagonist, will need side images to display beside the textbox instead of standard sprites. This will be a single pose from the shoulders up, with 10-12 facial expressions.

The other two characters will need more standard sprites from the thighs/knees up. Each should have 2-3 poses with 10-12 facial expressions divided between them.

There are 11 CG planned for the game, including promotional main menu art, and various special moments of the story. Most of these will be fairly typical of romantic comedy anime/VNs (studying together in the library, walking to school while holding hands, kissing on the rooftop). Most CG will include at least 2 characters, and some will need up to 3 versions with facial expression changes.

If you are willing to make NSFW content, there is a possibility of creating a patch for the game, which would involve 2-3 additional CG. If you're interested, let me know.

I will provide text descriptions and image examples for everything needed. I want to make everything I envision for this game as clear as possible, and I will do as much as I can to convey what I want. If you even need help, I will be available to provide it.

You will have full access to all assets, and beta versions of the game as it is made. I want the process of the game's development to be as open and transparent as possible to all team members, so that everyone can easily see the direction we are taking, and use that as inspiration for their own work.

If you're interested in working with me, please contact me at my E-mail, Belgerum09@gmail.com, send me a private message, or respond in this thread.

Please include the following:

- Examples of your work (preferably both sprite and CG examples in high resolution)
- Any previous experience in VN game art
- Your payment information/estimates/offers
- The time you expect to take to create the listed assets

I will be happy to answer any questions you have, and discuss the working terms.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Belgerum on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Belgerum
Regular
Soundcloud: Belgerum
itch: Belgerum

Re: Sprite + CG Artist Needed for "Tsun Rising"

#2 Post by Belgerum »

I want an artist to make cute sprites and CG for my game in progress. Message me if you're interested. ♥

xiuuyue
Tumblr: xiuuyue
Deviantart: xiuuyue
Soundcloud: xiuuyue

#3 Post by xiuuyue »

Hello!
I'm interested in your offer.
Here are my works:
https://xiuuyuue.tumblr.com/
https://www.instagram.com/xiuuyue/
Thank you!

Abbie
Projects: Siren's Ballad
Organization: Kasztan Studio
Tumblr: sirensballad-vn
Deviantart: kairek
itch: kairekxkairek

#4 Post by Abbie »

I've sent PM with details ❤
ImageImage

MisakiChan
Regular
Deviantart: misakichan-nyan

#5 Post by MisakiChan »

Hi there,
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/ Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/
Feel free to contact me via email at misakichanart@gmail.com
Thanks~~