[Closed] Looking for writer/proof-reader/editor for ongoing CYOA novel (paid)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
amewingcat
Projects: Sandbrook
Organization: Harle Games
itch: amewingcat

[Closed] Looking for writer/proof-reader/editor for ongoing CYOA novel (paid)

#1 Post by amewingcat »

Thanks for the surprising amount of interest in this! I'm closing it for now as I have too many people interested! Thanks

Hi all! I am writing a short CYOA novel where you take the role of a new inquisitor investigating a mysterious cult that is spreading through the kingdom.

My long term hope is that once finished it can later be turned into an interactive fiction or visual novel. I have drafted the first chapter (9k words) and am looking for someone to help edit and rewrite as needed, as I often miss obvious mistakes due to dyslexia.

The total project will be about 40-50k words. Please let my know if you are interested! You can check out the project here https://trello.com/b/o5fTn4Yr/sandbrook-cyoa

Thank you!