Visual Artist needed for futuristic 18+ game. [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Xasrai

Visual Artist needed for futuristic 18+ game. [Closed]

#1 Post by Xasrai »

I'm currently building an 18+ game that heavily tributes the Star Wars universe and am looking for an artist to create several sprites for characters in the game.
Game can be previewed here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47483

My requirements would involve:
  • 3 x Female Full-body sprites, naked with multiple clothing options (These can be based off of the same body model/pose with varying hair, facial features and skin tone, and would allow the creation of one set of clothing to fit all characters depending on how expensive this would become.
  • 1 x Male Full-Body sprite, mostly armoured, with removable helmet.
  • 1 x Female Cyborg Full-Body sprite.
  • Approx 11 head only sprites for conversations - including 2 droids, 3 females and 2 armoured and several other unique looking characters.
  • Backgrounds are also a possibility.
  • Ability to draw/colour a lightsaber would be major bonus.
Initial funding would be out of my own pocket, but if all goes well, and the project is even a minor success, any funds that I procure through Patreon would likely feed back into more commissioned artwork for the game.

This is a long-term project, so not all artwork would be bought up-front, nor is it overly time-sensitive, so I am laying this out up front so you can easily judge the scope of the work for yourself and to help facilitate a quote on the cost.

If you are interested in working on a futuristic adult game, please feel free to contact me with any queries, I have a Discord: Xasrai #7046 or by email: asrai001@hotmail.com