[CLOSED] Seeking Character Artist and Graphic Designer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
_wkd

[CLOSED] Seeking Character Artist and Graphic Designer

#1 Post by _wkd »

The Game:

My name is wkd and I am a programmer making My Harem, A lewd mobile rpg game where you recruit women to join your harem and use them to defeat monsters.

Overtime the player can unlock the mobs, bosses and other NPC's they have defeated and recruit them into their harem and get to know them all.

You can find more information regarding the project HERE

Payment:

Amounts are in USD and made via paypal.

I will agree to a reasonable time frame to finish the work we have discussed as well as the initial deposit and final payments for completing the works.
I am willing to move on the negotiating price if the quality matches or is even higher than my expectations and a ball park estimate is given.

What I need:

Character Avatars CLOSED - Position Filled - 12+ 2D rendering of an existing lewd 3D anime style character to be used as a portrait and avatar. Must be comfortable drawing lewd art 512x512. No nudity. $30+ each. (The reference 3D character will be provided to you)

Graphic Design CLOSED - All the GUI and HUD elements for the 7-9 screens that will be present at this stage, Vendors, Inventory, Character Management etc. $200+

(A skeleton will be provided to outline my expectations, But you have artistic license to make modification but please communicate it)

Contact
You must state in the subject the following:

You desire the role of Character Artist, Graphic Designer or Both.
Submission to existing work you deem suitable.
You're estimate

You can contact me here or via email media.waifuworks@gmail.com

If there is any confusion or more information is needed then please ask. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by _wkd on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

_wkd

Re: [Open] Seeking Character Artist and Graphic Designer

#2 Post by _wkd »

The Character Designer / Avatars contract has been negotiated is closed at this time, thank you all for those sharing their art and time with me.

The Graphic Designer contract is still open.

_wkd

Re: [CLOSED] Seeking Character Artist and Graphic Designer

#3 Post by _wkd »

All positions are closed, thank you for your time.