Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
We are a brand new indie game studio that will be unveiling ourselves within a few months with the launch of our new mobile game title. For now, we will be keeping our website and platform hidden until we’re ready for launch. We’re excited to find talented writers on Lemmasoft that are eager to work on fun projects and are looking for exciting growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE JOB:
* Each contract will be for 1 original story.
* Approximately 35,000 - 40,000 words per story (About 13-15 chapters in total).
* We can pay a fixed amount for the original story (negotiable) or pay per word count.
* The art for these original stories is western style art, not anime style. So please keep that in mind it will be a little less exaggerated than the normal visual novels that you might be accustomed to.
* As the only writer on this original story, you’ll be required to write all the narration and dialogue in the story. You’ll also be required to write all the romance routes. There won’t be any other writers on the same story as you.
* The deadline for each story will vary per writer. We expect at least 10,000 words to be delivered per month (3-4 chapters per month). Deadline is negotiable.
* For specific characters that require unique art, we will need you to provide us with a brief description of the character so our artist can accommodate the story art requirements.
* This is commercial work, so we will require that you sign a contract that gives us full ownership and royalty free commercial rights to the story.
* The limitations for the story is that it will have a linear story with choice branches that deviate from the story but then will merge back into the main story.
* The game is mainly targeted towards female 15-21 demographic, so we’re primarily interested in writers that can write with themes in: bad boy, billionaire, second chance, office romance, college romance, and high-school romance.
* The story type will be GxB and the main character will be female in every chapter. There should be at least 1 main love interest and 1-2 potential side love interests.
* Each story chapter will contain 7-10 choices and at least 1 premium choice set. We will assist you with feedback on the choice sets and also provide some training if needed. We like to have no more than 15-25 lines of narration of character dialogue before a new choice branch appears. (this is to help keep the player engaged throughout the story)
* Every chapter will contain 1 cliffhanger at the end of the chapter. We require that the chapters of each story be written in an episodic manner.
* You’ll be writing the script on an excel sheet first and then you'll need to input the content on our online story editor tool. We will be providing feedback via Asana (task management app)
* As you complete the initial trial project, you’ll be given new opportunities to work on projects with higher budgets. We’d like to see writers prove themselves first before we can assign them to higher priority projects and contracts.
EXAMPLES OF SIMILAR GAMES & STORIES:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ices&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... alog&hl=en
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/choices ... 10449?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/episode ... 71078?mt=8
WHAT WE'D LIKE FROM YOU:
- Team Player
- Receptive to Feedback (Taking criticism to improve writing rather than getting defensive)
- Long Term Commitment
- Experience in writing original stories and choice dialogue.
We will make payments after each submission via Paypal only.
WORD COUNT EXPECTATION:
Delivering a minimum of 10,000 word count monthly
HOW TO APPLY:
Click Here for full application details.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 12:48 am
- Projects: Project Beat , Within a Lifetime, Everlasting Hope, To Thaw a Frozen Heart, Project Reality Twist
- Github: LuivenX
- Skype: nel801
- Soundcloud: Nakamiya Rui
- Location: Indonesia
I have some questions regarding the present sample test Can I PM you for that?
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 am
- Organization: Lux Corona Media
- Tumblr: luxcorona
- Skype: caterwaulings
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:13 am
- Projects: Confidant From Darkness (VN), Stand By Me (NaNoRenO 2013)
- Organization: CHILL Brigade
- Location: Manila, Philippines
As a sample of my writing, feel free to explore the following links below:
Super outdated work: https://m.fanfiction.net/u/1515091/jory014
My latest work:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s267/sh/ ... 49789fb5ad
-A Confidant From Darkness
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... t=11427url
-~Stand By Me~
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19784
Users browsing this forum: No registered users