Seeking Video Editor

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
burnt_offering
Regular
Completed: The Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Ace Of Spades
IRC Nick: burnt_offering or TheTapDancer
itch: aceofspadesvn

Seeking Video Editor

#1 Post by burnt_offering »

We are looking for someone to do the opening video and credits screens for our visual novel, The Stroke of Midnight. Some details on the project can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=27507

We have a budget of $100 for the opening video, and around $50 for the credits screen. I have a storyboard for the video, and the OP music has been made. The video is planned to be 70 seconds long, and will not include complex animations.

You can contact us either through private message, email at aceofspadesvndev@gmail.com, or Skype at aceofspadesvn

Thank you for your interest
[url]http:\\aceofspades@vnovel.com[/url]
Or just follow me at @AceOfSpades_VN

Omega Fallon
Projects: Scarlet-sama's Family
Organization: Team Abnormality Adventures
Tumblr: omegafallon
Soundcloud: omega-fallon
itch: omegafallon

Re: Seeking Video Editor

#2 Post by Omega Fallon »

What kind of experience would be required for this? I assume from what you've said that animation would be involved?
Make something cool and unique that you be proud of and then share it with everyone.