[CLOSED][PAID/COMM] ARTIST Needed for (18+) Visual Novel 'A Town Uncovered'

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GeeSeki
Regular
Projects: A Town Uncovered
itch: geeseki

[CLOSED][PAID/COMM] ARTIST Needed for (18+) Visual Novel 'A Town Uncovered'

#1 Post by GeeSeki »

Who are you?

Hey, guys. My name is GeeSeki and I'm currently working on an H-game that has been over 1 year in the making and going strong. You can view the game here:
https://www.patreon.com/GeeSekiVN

What are you looking for?

I'm looking for an artist, specifically someone who is able to mimic the art style of my game to a good proximity and help me pump out scenes and content. You will be tasked to 'render' out storyboards for a scene, just the basic framework, you won't be asked to animate or do any facial posing for the game. You would need a good understanding of shape, colour theory, values, and perspective. The art style of A Town Uncovered relies on the lasso tool and does not consists of any real line art. If you wish to see the process of how I do the art, please watch some of my stream archives to get an idea of the process. You can do so via a link at the bottom of this post.

How much are you paying?

I'm going to let you name your own prices. I do want to go by 'per scene' and I know each scene will vary depending on how many elements are on screen and how detailed it is. That is negotiable. Let's say, something like this desk scene is considered 'simple'; next level is this lying down with 2 people scene where it's considered 'normal'; and this restaurant scene is considered 'complicated'. Taking about 30mins -1 hour, 2-3 hours, and 4-5+ hours respectfully, keep in mind that every piece will give or take a few hours/minutes. This won't be a full time position, I can probably only afford a budget of approximately $750 per month for an artist.

How do I apply?

Either comment down below or send me an email > geesekivn@gmail.com, with a portfolio or some examples that are relevant to the position.

What is the cut-off date?

No cut-off date. Maybe I'll leave this open for a few days or until I find someone.

Anything else I need to know about?

You have to be at least 18 years of age. This is an adult game we're talking about. You must have a discord account as that's where I do most of my bizz. And I'm not saying you must have had played the game, but it really does help to know what you're dealing with, at least dip your toe into it. Plus, it shows me that you actually have some interest in the project. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Where's the YouTube Link with all the streams to the art process.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 45tERw4uFX
Last edited by GeeSeki on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

rubae

Re: [OPEN][PAID/COMM] ARTIST Needed for (18+) Visual Novel 'A Town Uncovered'

#2 Post by rubae »

I had the opportunity to work for Gee before my life got too crazy. I have to say that he is a fantastic boss and I really enjoyed working with him. He is communicative and pays a competitive rate. The community that ATU has on Discord and Patreon makes it all the more fun to be a part of the team. 💛

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

#3 Post by johandark »

Great post, short and clear. I will imitate your template, since I´m also looking for a artist for my Hentai Project. ^^

Good luck!

Gaudeamus
Regular
Deviantart: Gaudeamusmx

#4 Post by Gaudeamus »

I dont know what I love more if the visual style of your novel or how you sell in patreon :lol: . . . . . when I do my illustrator patreon I will copy you that "For the price of some cheap icecream" . . . . :P

It's a pity that my drawing style is diametrical different from yours but I would postulate any good luck :wink:

Wakuwaku

#5 Post by Wakuwaku »

Cool style! :> I'll send you a e-mail!

nullinsky
Organization: Nyan Studios

#6 Post by nullinsky »

What a nice vector style, so crisp and clean. :)

DeathSummoner
Regular
Organization: PekoPeko
Deviantart: pekopeko7

#7 Post by DeathSummoner »

is this position still available?