[OPEN][PAID/COM] ARTIST Needed for (18+) Visual Novel 'Pact with a witch' MAX500$/month

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

[OPEN][PAID/COM] ARTIST Needed for (18+) Visual Novel 'Pact with a witch' MAX500$/month

#1 Post by johandark »

Who am I?

Hi, My name is Jonnymelabo, I´m the developer of a H-game that has been over 1 year thanks to Patreon. You can check the game here: https://www.patreon.com/jonnymelabo

What I´m looking for?

I´m looking for an artist, specifically someone who is able to mimic the art style of my game to a good proximity and help me pump out scenes and content.

I´m NOT looking for background artists, just for characters. But I will need examples of your art working on muscles characters and naked women, if you know how to work the anatomy, the rest will be much easier.

I´ve found dividing work is much faster and better, so I need:
  • A pencil artist.
    Can be redraw my sketch or start from my description. (It can be done in any program, but if it´s done in Clip Studio would be much appreciated)
  • A Inking artist.
    (Only in Clip Studio and with Vectors).
  • Colorist artist -CellShading.
    Like anime without smoothing shadows-. (Only in Clip Studio).
  • Colorist artist -Final Looking-
    (Only in Clip Studio).
*The black frame is beacuse I always like to work a bit off the screen, what really matters is the inside of the frame.

Pencil I usually provide:

Redraw - Ink - Base Color done by another artist:
Some sketches need more and others less re-work, but all of them need to be polished as you can see the differences.

Example of Cell-shading shadow (previous step before smoothing shadows and rest). by The dark Mangaka.

Paint polilshed:

Final result in the game with background:

Expressions, glasses and poses are comissioned apart.

Screenshots of the game:

ImageImageImageImage

How much I pay?

I´m going to let you name your own prices. I do want to go by "per scene" and I know each scen will vary depending on how many elements are on screen and how detailed they are. That is negotiable.

This won´t be a full time position, I can probably only afford a budget of approximately 500$USD per month for an artist.

How can you apply?

Either comment down below or send me an e-mail > jonnymelaboproductions@gmail.com, with a portfolio or some examples that are relevant to the position.

Remember, send me your best examples, those that can be close to my style and specially those where I can see your anatomy and if it´s a naked muscle male, the better, I need to see how you draw muscles, hands, perspective, ...

What is the cut-off date?

No cut-off date. Maybe I´ll leave this open for a few days or until I find someone.

Anything else I need to know about?

You have to be at least 18 years old of age. This is an adult game we´re talking about. You must have a gmail or a discord account. It´s not an obligation have played the game, but it really does help to know what you´re dealing with, plus it show me tha tyou actually have some interest in the project.

If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to ask.

Here you have a link to a gameplay of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4uNt8xcYD4

and here a link to download the game:

Gaudeamus
Regular
Deviantart: Gaudeamusmx

Re: [OPEN][PAID/COM] ARTIST Needed for (18+) Visual Novel 'Pact with a witch' MAX500$/month

#2 Post by Gaudeamus »

I had already put my proposal on devianart but since there is a lot of competition, so I'm going to post my application here :twisted:

Hi my name is Gaudeamus and I wish to apply for any of the jobs with need use clipstudio either with the inklink or anything related to the color since that is what I am an expert with 5 years with his use.

I leave a sample of my work and if you are interested, feel free to ask and I will gladly answer you as soon as possible :wink:

Good luck and success with your proyect :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

Re: [OPEN][PAID/COM] ARTIST Needed for (18+) Visual Novel 'Pact with a witch' MAX500$/month

#3 Post by johandark »

Hello Gaudeamuss,

Thank you very much for your offereing, but sadly I´m looking another kind of art style.

I didn´t realized so many people answered me throught deviant art, I thought everybody would send me an e-mail... jeje

Best regards