Looking for Programmer/Co-Collaborator (18+)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
zaiibach
Tumblr: designerflesh
Deviantart: zaiibach

Looking for Programmer/Co-Collaborator (18+)

#1 Post by zaiibach »

Hello everyone! New developer here, but not new to visual novels themselves. I've been reading them for the majority of my life, and finally decided to bite the bullet and start my own, like many of you have! Right now I'm in the workings of early script-writing and character designing. Art is mostly handled and GUI stuff can come later- right now I'm in desperate need of someone who's familiar with Ren'py.

I'd essentially be looking for someone who not only knows what they're doing (because I don't at all when it comes to programming), but also is interested in collaborating on the story and working closely together. Since this is kind of a partner role for a VN that may or may not become commercial, I am offering payment for services. What that is can be worked out personally between us, but I pay completely fairly for the amount of hours worked (and putting up with me).

As for the VN, the title is in progress, but the essential idea is a horror-based dating sim with some erotic elements. You'll be having to read some adult stuff as well as adult art, but it is by no means an eroge- just for adults ONLY. There will also be some elements of violence/gore (extremity is at my discretion and I have no idea how far I'll go yet), so anyone that isn't comfortable with that or other such taboo subjects shouldn't go anywhere near me.

I'll update with some art content once it's all finished, but again I am in very early phases.

Payment will be provided through Paypal. Again, rates are to be discussed with the individual. If you're interested, you can comment here, email me, or what have you. Discord will be available.

Thank you!!!