[CLOSED] Recruiting Background Artist [PAID] [18+]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
EVƎ

[CLOSED] Recruiting Background Artist [PAID] [18+]

#1 Post by EVƎ »

PROJECT

Smoke of Icloygen is an upcoming fantasy and erotic romance (GxB) visual novel with light turn-based combat. The basic premise centers around a female changeling being forced into the spirit realm, and knight on a quest to save her. It will be a short project for commercial release. This recruitment thread is to put together a demo compromising of the first few scenes of the common route.

An 18+ patch will feature sexual scenes, so any applicant must (a) be 18+ and (b) be comfortable drawing erotic material. No extreme fetishes are included in the game. All scenes are consensual as well. However, please inquire if you have something you absolutely won’t draw.

REQUIREMENTS

Sprite Artist: Three full-body sprites (one female, two males) with: three expressions, one outfit, and one pose.

Background Artist: Five backgrounds of differing complexities: dungeon interior (medium), castle interior (medium), town exterior (medium), open plain (simple), spiritual realm (complex).

APPLY

If this project interests you, please e-mail imperiuminteractivegames [at] gmail.com with your rates, portfolio, and previous experience(s) (if any).You can also comment here or PM the same, however, I check my email more often! I will be the writer and programmer for this project. I’ve worked in the visual novel medium for a few years now, but I’m venturing into 16+/18+ under a pseudonym.

Positions have been filled! Thank you to everyone who applied. I’ll be more active in the forums soon :)
Last edited by EVƎ on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

MisakiChan
Regular
Deviantart: misakichan-nyan

Re: [OPEN] Recruiting Sprite & Background Artist(s) [PAID] [18+]

#2 Post by MisakiChan »

Hi there,
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/ Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/
Feel free to contact me via email at misakichanart@gmail.com
Thanks~~

EVƎ

Re: [OPEN] Recruiting Background Artist [PAID] [18+]

#3 Post by EVƎ »

Thank you all who applied! The sprite artist has been found. I am still searching for a background artist.

kjkjmulo
Projects: Chrysanthemum, Lust Selection, Azure Wings, Crimson Gray- Dusk& Dawn, Human Cargo, Ephemeral light-Overture ...... ( more projects name not decided yet)
Deviantart: kjkjmulo

Re: [OPEN] Recruiting Background Artist [PAID] [18+]

#4 Post by kjkjmulo »

Email sent !! 😀