Looking for a colorist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
milkteebaby
Regular
Projects: PS: I Love You
Tumblr: milkteebaby
Deviantart: milkteebaby

Looking for a colorist

#1 Post by milkteebaby »

Hi, all. I'm in the middle of working on my first VN and after taking a week to time myself, I've come to the conclusion that the task that takes the longest time is coloring my lineart.

I'm looking for an artist who can color my linearts; samples can be found at milkteebaby.tumblr.com

This is paid work and you will be credited in the game. Please send me a PM or email at inquiries@milkteestudios.com with your portfolio and rates.

Thanks muchly!

EDIT: I've gotten a bunch of inquiries from talented artists and so I am closing this thread. I will be announcing the person I will be working with on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks so much for the interest.
Last edited by milkteebaby on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

milkteebaby
Regular

Re: [closed] Looking for a colorist

#2 Post by milkteebaby »

I'm opening this thread again, to hire colorists for other projects!

Daphinteresting
Regular
Projects: Panzermadels, Quest Failed, Acquittal: Induction and more!
Deviantart: DaphInteresting

Re: Looking for a colorist

#3 Post by Daphinteresting »

Hi, do you remember me? Daphinteresting here haha. :lol:
I sent a email over to you a few days ago on applying for the former colorist position for your project and you sent an email back then which I did a coloring sample and sent it over to you for to view but I haven't heard back from you since then. I'm not too sure if you got it...or maybe it wasn't what you were looking for in the end?

I would be interested to apply for any other color position you have available now, but I'm not too sure on things since I haven't heard from you on what you thought of the coloring sample I did before. ^^;

milkteebaby
Regular

#4 Post by milkteebaby »

Daphinteresting wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:18 am Hi, do you remember me? Daphinteresting here haha. :lol:
I sent a email over to you a few days ago on applying for the former colorist position for your project and you sent an email back then which I did a coloring sample and sent it over to you for to view but I haven't heard back from you since then. I'm not too sure if you got it...or maybe it wasn't what you were looking for in the end?

I would be interested to apply for any other color position you have available now, but I'm not too sure on things since I haven't heard from you on what you thought of the coloring sample I did before. ^^;
Doh! Sorry, I thought I sent you an email, but I see everyone else got an email except for you ;; I'll shoot you one tomorrow morning, much apologies for the wait!

Daphinteresting
Regular
Projects: Panzermadels, Quest Failed, Acquittal: Induction and more!
Deviantart: DaphInteresting

#5 Post by Daphinteresting »

Gotcha! It's okay, I know that can happen, especially if you had got a lot of applications sent to you haha. Even so, I look forward to your response! :D