[PAID] seeking trailer maker

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

[PAID] seeking trailer maker

#1 Post by Scribbles »

Seeking a trailer to be made for my game for Steam and ect. Something 30sec - 1 min.
This is PAID, I have the art, music, sprites, and so on.
I need it completed within 1-2 weeks

The game: - this is a commercial project
As We Know It
When the world gets too hot humanity finds sanctuary underground. After a long waiting list you finally score a spot in the local underground city of Camden, run by Mayor Rick Davidson. You and your mother move in and begin to acclimate to this wonderful new life. As time passes, however, things start to go wrong. Unravel what’s going on, and face some hard choices that will impact your relationships and fate.

Get a job, find romance, and meet the other residents of Camden- your new home.

More info on the game:
itch.io page
forum post

Message me here with your rates/portfolio or any questions

ETA: I should mention that the trailer is for the Demo- not the complete game!
Image - Image -Image

milkteebaby
Regular
Projects: PS: I Love You
Tumblr: milkteebaby
Deviantart: milkteebaby

Re: [PAID] seeking trailer maker

#2 Post by milkteebaby »

In case you don't find anyone here, Fiverr's got some pretty awesome trailer designers.

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Scribbles »

milkteebaby wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:55 pm In case you don't find anyone here, Fiverr's got some pretty awesome trailer designers.
thanks for the tip :)
Image - Image -Image

KotoriWorks
Completed: Trailers/OPs: Find Love or Die Trying, How Stories Die, Sweet as Magic, Hikari! Love Potion, My Heart Grows Fonder, Vengeful Hearts, JPDE, Uni, Azure Wing, Snowed In, Our Lovely Escape, Bloom & QOTP, Up Until the End, As We Know It, Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Freelance
IRC Nick: Kotori, Ashley

#4 Post by KotoriWorks »

Hello! My name's Kotori and I've had 7 years of experience in professional video editing. I'm very interested in this position! I'm mostly experienced in editing music videos but I am able to edit appealing trailers/op. For op's, I'm working on the OP sequence for the visual novel, "Stroke of Midnight". I can edit with all types of media, and I use Adobe After Effects/Camtasia.

Here are samples of my work!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1taT3-p ... sp=sharing

As for pricing, I charge $2 per edited second. I do my best to include as much detail into every second I edit. Prices can be negotiated, and I ask for half of the payment upfront, and the other half after the product is finished.

If you are interested or have any questions for me, please send me a PM here, or you can contact me at my email: AshleyMWorks@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your consideration and I hope to work with you soon!

ProfKranc
Soundcloud: callum-janes

#5 Post by ProfKranc »

I'm not a trailer maker, I just wanted to say I had a look at your project and it looks AWESOME :D Keep up the awesome work!

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Scribbles »

KotoriWorks wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 pm Hello! My name's Kotori and I've had 7 years of experience in professional video editing. I'm very interested in this position! I'm mostly experienced in editing music videos but I am able to edit appealing trailers/op. For op's, I'm working on the OP sequence for the visual novel, "Stroke of Midnight". I can edit with all types of media, and I use Adobe After Effects/Camtasia.

Here are samples of my work!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1taT3-p ... sp=sharing

As for pricing, I charge $2 per edited second. I do my best to include as much detail into every second I edit. Prices can be negotiated, and I ask for half of the payment upfront, and the other half after the product is finished.

If you are interested or have any questions for me, please send me a PM here, or you can contact me at my email: AshleyMWorks@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your consideration and I hope to work with you soon!
Thanks i'll get in touch!
ProfKranc wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:42 am I'm not a trailer maker, I just wanted to say I had a look at your project and it looks AWESOME :D Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you that means a lot :)
Image - Image -Image