Voice actors for a fantasy dating sim (I added details! commercial)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Moonspeck
Regular
Projects: Sentimental Trickster, new BL fantasy dating sim
Organization: Lovenuts
itch: lazuli

Voice actors for a fantasy dating sim (I added details! commercial)

#1 Post by Moonspeck »

All roles will be paid at negotiable rates.

We’re a small development team seeking voice actors for a BL (and, in the future, otome) fantasy dating sim.
We’re currently financing the game on Patreon, so the rates we’ll be able to offer depend largely on our funding there.
Chosen VAs will be voicing the demo at first. It will be a couple of crucial lines or the whole script depending on our Patreon earnings.
We’re quite flexible as far as the schedule is concerned. As long as you provide high-quality work, we can adjust the deadlines to suit your needs.

About the game:
Dear Monster is a BL dating sim. BL means romantic relationships between men, so we’re seeking only tolerant and open-minded voice actors. All the characters are adult and look their age (around 20-30). The genre is fantasy comedy, so the tone of the game will be quite light-hearted, apart from some bad endings.

The game is about a human who’s invited to his grandfather’s mansion. It turns out that grandpa was a powerful wizard who travelled through many supernatural worlds and gathered interesting friends along the way. Some of those friends are now the mansion’s guardians.

The game’s features include: animated characters, skinship system (touching characters during dates), customizable protagonist (male and, later, female), building stats and mini-games.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Where you can find us:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lovenuts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Haru_Trickster
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sentimentaltrickster
Email: contact@sentimentaltrickster.com

Please mind that Dear Monster updates are Patreon-exclusive, so you won’t find much about it on our social media.

1. Imbriss the Dragon, Adult

Short Description: A red dragon with a short fuse who lives in a wizard’s mansion and steals gold. He appears as a muscular man with red hair.

Age: hundreds of years, but sounding anything between 20-35.

Personality and background: Like all red dragons, Imbriss is arrogant, impetuous and greedy (but he doesn’t sound pompous or like a spoiled child). He simply views himself as infinitely better than humans. He smells like smoke, Sulphur and burnt toast.
Imbriss doesn’t understand human customs. He can get aggressive or surprisingly shy when caught off-guard.
During the course of the game, he can change and come to like, or even love the human protagonist.

Role: The role will require strong acting skills, and we’re looking for someone able to deliver funny, romantic and dramatic lines equally well.

Voice: Rich and masculine. We’re leaning towards American accent, but won’t say no to British auditions.

Lines to submit:
[Doesn’t like the protagonist] Burnt/burned* toast. I smell like… burnt toast. [a moment of silence as it sinks in] I dare you to say that again, human. I’ll burn you to a crisp. We’ll see who smells then.

[*Whatever form works better for you.]

[Starts liking the protagonist] How should I know? I was casting spells the moment I was born. (sigh) All right, all right… I’ll teach you. But only because of how pathetic you are.

[Loves the protagonist, but is not happy with it] Oh, I’m great. Or rather, I was until you came along and ruined everything with your… human ways. I don’t understand anything anymore. And I don’t want to. Just leave me the hell alone.