[PAID] Programmer for chatbot/voting system

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Bryy
Veteran
Completed: 30+ games so far
Projects: Furry Shakespeare
Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development

[PAID] Programmer for chatbot/voting system

#1 Post by Bryy »

Project Overview: The general idea is this: for each "stage" of the VN-RPG, Twitch chat can vote on five restrictions ("No items", "Must destroy X targets", etc.) the player will have for that stage. After a certain amount of votes for a restriction are cast, it locks and you move on to the next one.

Description of what needs to be done: Looking for someone interested in making a Twitch chatbot capable of such a feat. I also would require documentation/comments in the code as to what does what.

I have been looking around the internet, but this is the closest thing that I've found to what I'm looking for (it's a Chess game where chat plays):
http://weaselzone.com/twitch-plays-ches ... witch-bot/

Has any work been completed on this project?: No, this is the first step.

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

Re: [PAID] Programmer for chatbot/voting system

#2 Post by Saltome »

Hmm... this is interesting.
I'll do it.
But there are some things that need to be discussed further.
Deviant Art: Image
Discord: saltome
Itch: Phoenix Start