[CLOSED] Blank Slate - Psychological Romance Visual Novel - Looking for CG Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
impishgames
Deviantart: iimpishgames

[CLOSED] Blank Slate - Psychological Romance Visual Novel - Looking for CG Artist

#1 Post by impishgames »

Impish Games is looking to commission an artist who is willing to work with us long-term, and can draw CG art for our upcoming psychological-romance visual novel, Blank Slate.

Our website for reference:
https://iimpishgames.wixsite.com/impishgames

IG: impishgames
Twitter: ImpishGames

Preference:
- Speed (approx. 1 week for one piece)
- Have a soft-shade coloring style or painterly style
- Be willing to work at half price or 3/4 price until we get proper funding
- Have experience drawing for visual novels / games

Requirements (CG Art):
- Must be able to draw at least 15 CG scenes
- Must have a semi-realistic anime / manga style, and must be able to mimic or have a similar style to Evil-usagi, who is our sprite artist: https://evil-usagi.deviantart.com/
- Must be able to draw detailed and carefully painted backgrounds
- Must be comfortable drawing males (since majority of the characters are male)
- Must be comfortable drawing gore and blood, and a few romantic scenes (kissing etc.)
- Must have a good sense of anatomy
- Must be easy to communicate with, and flexible with the work flow

If you are interested in working with us, reply below or contact us at: iimpishgames@gmail.com

Please send us your portfolio, contact information, and prices. If we have approved of your work, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

NOTE: We are on a budget, so preferably, artists should be willing to work at half-price or 3/4 price until we get funding from our upcoming Kickstarter campaign, as mentioned above.
Last edited by impishgames on Fri May 25, 2018 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

impishgames

Re: [OPEN] Blank Slate - Psychological Romance Visual Novel - Looking for CG Artist

#2 Post by impishgames »

Post updated.

spidey94

Re: [OPEN] Blank Slate - Psychological Romance Visual Novel - Looking for CG Artist

#3 Post by spidey94 »

I can do only background art, can I join ? Here some of my work
https://www.flickr.com/gp/75976495@N06/0Zm21g

impishgames

#4 Post by impishgames »

spidey94 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:52 am I can do only background art, can I join ? Here some of my work
https://www.flickr.com/gp/75976495@N06/0Zm21g
I'm so sorry, but we already have a BG artist working on our project. Your art is incredibly beautiful and extremely detailed though, hopefully we will be able to commission you for future projects or even promotional artworks.

Tsukkiusa
Tumblr: Tsukkiusa

#5 Post by Tsukkiusa »

Hello I'm interested on your project
I can draw CG of otoge-ish illustration but I'm a bit off about BG. Since you already have a BG artist probably I can use the BG for CG.
I will leave my thread here if you interested:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=49359#p484118

Best regards,
Tsukkiusa

impishgames

#6 Post by impishgames »

Tsukkiusa wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:23 am Hello I'm interested on your project
I can draw CG of otoge-ish illustration but I'm a bit off about BG. Since you already have a BG artist probably I can use the BG for CG.
I will leave my thread here if you interested:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=49359#p484118

Best regards,
Tsukkiusa
Thanks for your reply! We will send you a message if we decide to commission you.