Need video trailer for game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

Need video trailer for game

#1 Post by jack_norton »

Unfortunately the person that usually does my video trailer can't work right now, and I need a trailer done relatively quickly (2 weeks max).
The video itself is not complex at all, it's for my latest RPG (more info here: http://winterwolves.com/cursedlands.htm)
I have already the full audio file, a mp3 with background music and voice overs. In practice one of the characters of the story talks, doing an introduction to the game, and the characters. I believe a skilled animator can do a good job already in 2 days :)

Basically, I'm looking for a final result similar (or better) to a trailer who was made for one of my previous RPG:

Let me know the price (it must be done in 2 weeks max) and I also will need an invoice to do the paypal payment (I can send a template if you're not familiar with it).
You can send me PM or email info@winterwolves.com
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games

KotoriWorks
Completed: Trailers/OPs: Find Love or Die Trying, How Stories Die, Sweet as Magic, Hikari! Love Potion, My Heart Grows Fonder, Vengeful Hearts, JPDE, Uni, Azure Wing, Snowed In, Our Lovely Escape, Bloom & QOTP, Up Until the End, As We Know It, Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Freelance
IRC Nick: Kotori, Ashley

Re: Need video trailer for game

#2 Post by KotoriWorks »

Hello, I'm very interested in working on this OP! I've sent an email to you as AshleyMWorks@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for your consideration!