[CLOSED][PAID/COMM] ARTIST needed for sprites for 18+ game.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
BawdyBaron

[CLOSED][PAID/COMM] ARTIST needed for sprites for 18+ game.

#1 Post by BawdyBaron »

The position has been filled. Thank you to everyone who emailed me.

Who am I and what is the project?:

I’m Bawdy Baron and I’m currently working on an 18+ VN/game (non-commercial). The game is set in the modern world, with some fantasy themes (think American Gods, not elves and orcs).

The writing/coding is about 50% complete (almost 13,000 lines), and I now feel it is time to get the art in order to release a demo.

The game contains explicit sexual themes including (but not limited to) male/female, female/female, BDSM, squirting, corruption, and public sex. The game does not currently contain incest scenes, but it may in the future depending on feedback from players.

What am I looking for?:

I am leaning towards a semi-realistic art style, but will keep an open mind with regards to cartoon and anime styles.
  • The artist must be 18+ and comfortable with the above explicit sexual themes.
  • The artist must be proficient at a variety of human bodies (including genitalia), clothing styles, and facial expressions.
  • The artist must have time to commit to the project.
Project Requirements:
I currently require 6 full-body sprites: 5 female, 1 male.
The male, and two of the females, currently only require one pose, one outfit, and 4-5 facial expressions.
The remaining three females require multiple poses, outfits, and expressions.

As the game isn’t completed, I will require additional poses and outfits for most of the sprites in the future, as well as the addition of 2-4 more complete sprites.

Payment:
Please name your price per sprite, plus the cost of additional poses and outfits.

Due to the size of the project I intend to pay in batches, 1 or 2 sprites at a time, until the project is completed.

How to apply:
Comment below or email bawdybaron@gmail.com
Please include a portfolio or examples relevant to the project as well as your price.
There is no cut-off date. The position will remain open until a suitable artist is found.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.