[closed] Looking for a Proof Reader/Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
igk1472

[closed] Looking for a Proof Reader/Writer

#1 Post by igk1472 »

Edited to reflect [closed]

————-

Edited to reflect 'proofreading' than 'editing'
----
itch_logo.jpg
Hello, everybody.
I have recently released Ruler by Default on Steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/3669 ... y_Default/

I am currently working on additional route for Ruler by Default, as future DLC or patch.
We are looking for a writer to help with this route. (Our old writer is now too busy with life)
I have a very rough first draft/very detailed outline.

Example of first draft/detailed outline:
"I sit and flip through the pages to find the part that I was at."
mc "Ah, right here."
"\"#insert some lines from the book\""
j "*stare*~"

I am estimating this writing portion to be anywhere between 15k~ 25k words. It may be more or less.

I am asking for this writer to go through the entire Ruler by Default script first and proof read for any grammatical error that they come across.
It is important for me that you read the entire Ruler by Default script to understand character dynamics, background stories, writing style and little detail here and there. English isn't my first language, and I have missed some grammatical errors.
Final route that you will be working on is like a 'true ending', so it would be very important for you to understand and have interest in this kind of writing.
This would be about 150k words.

In total, I need someone to proof read 150k words (adding 'a' and 'the' here and there) to understand the story
AND write 25k words (with thorough outline provided)

Deadline:
I am hoping for 150k word edits to be done within two weeks.
The second portion (writing portion) can be done in at a longer pace, but faster the better.

If interested, please send your sample writing (or online wherever that you post your writings) and cost proposal to pistachistudio@gmail.com by May 13th 2018.
I will inform everybody by May 14th.

This is a paid project. I will go with a candidate that is offering the best work at the most competitive price.

Thank you so much for taking time to read this.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
I'm not best at checking Lemma Soft inboxes, so email would probably be the best way to reach me if you have any questions.

Gloria :D