Calling for animateable fanart![Artists]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Empish
Veteran
Projects: Efemural Hearts, It Ends With Graduation
itch: empish

Calling for animateable fanart![Artists]

#1 Post by Empish »

I'm the lead on It Ends With Graduation, a VN tribute to Ren'Py. I recently animated Miko's Eileen sprite, but because it wasn't designed for live2D (through no fault of her own either, more my fault for not thinking of it ahead of time), it was both difficult and the results were incomplete.

Now I want to really push the limits, and see just what I can do, and to do that, I'll need more source material to work with. If it's IEWG source material that I can use to promote the VN, all the better! So I call upon you, the community, to pitch in (for pay).

I have some possible compositions in mind, but I also wouldn't mind hearing what ideas you guys have too. Please either choose one of the list of possibilities, or pitch your own idea to me via PM, along with a quote for how much you'd like for the work. Keep in mind that this has to be animateable, which means I'll be super picky about what layers things are on so they can move independently. We can discuss that more privately if there's anything unclear about it.

There is a very good chance that as long as my funds don't run dry I'll end up commissioning more than one.

Listy list of ideas:
  • Eileen as an angel vs Lucy as a demon (contact me for details of how they should look)
  • Eileen holding lightning in her hands
  • Lucy holding fire in her hands to warm up while in winter clothes
  • Ren doing a classic pitcher's windup
  • Ren with Pypy coiled around him
  • A classic garden of Eden scene, with Ren and the two leading ladies, and Pypy as the Serpent offering a baseball rather than an apple.