[Closed] Beta Tester & Proofreader Needed – Paid [BxB][Paranormal][Drama][Romance][Kinetic VN]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ManniB

[Closed] Beta Tester & Proofreader Needed – Paid [BxB][Paranormal][Drama][Romance][Kinetic VN]

#1 Post by ManniB »

Hello all!

We are currently looking for (1) beta tester and (1) proofreader to go over our Kinetic Visual Novel which is nearing completion.

If you would like the synopsis to our game please let us know in a pm, we would be more than happy to provide it. However, we would like the tester we hire to go in without any knowledge of the story, because we want to see if you are conscious of theme of the story from the given material.

We will ask you questions like “Does the theme of the story inappropriately dominate certain aspects of the game?” and “Are there places where the thematic content is confusing?”

There will be about (8) questions that will deal with the imagery, voice, character, plot, sound, setting and theme of the game.

Our game is a Kinetic Visual Novel that is about 4 to 5 hours long. There are some choices in the game; however these choices do not affect the overall games outcome, they are just there to provide additional information about the world. Additionally there are some borderline NSFW scenes, but there is no full frontal nudity.

If you would like to apply please pm me with any kind of relevant experience you have as a beta tester and/or proofreader.

Note: Chosen applicant(s) will be required to sign an NDA.
Deadline: 4 days to complete.
Compensation: $25 per position.

Alrighty, if you have any questions at all feel free to pm them to me! I can’t wait to hear from ya’ll ^_^
Manni -
Last edited by ManniB on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Beta Tester & Proofreader Needed – Paid [BxB][Paranormal][Drama][Romance][Kinetic VN]

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Moved your post to the appropriate forum.

While you ARE looking for a beta tester, you are specifically looking for ONE, and you are willing to pay. That makes your post a Recruitment posting, which belongs into the appropriate Recruitment forum.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

Re: Beta Tester & Proofreader Needed – Paid [BxB][Paranormal][Drama][Romance][Kinetic VN]

#3 Post by naqlada »

Do you have a word-count? Do you want us to auto correct or simply alert you to any grammar/spelling/story flubs? In my experience, if an NDA is brought in, the pay should reflect that. You've been pm'd.

ManniB

#4 Post by ManniB »

Taleweaver wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 am Moved your post to the appropriate forum.

While you ARE looking for a beta tester, you are specifically looking for ONE, and you are willing to pay. That makes your post a Recruitment posting, which belongs into the appropriate Recruitment forum.
:shock: Whoops! Sorry about that. I was unsure as to where this particular post belonged but thank you so much for moving it into the correct forum :D

ManniB

#5 Post by ManniB »

naqlada wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:58 am Do you have a word-count? Do you want us to auto correct or simply alert you to any grammar/spelling/story flubs? In my experience, if an NDA is brought in, the pay should reflect that. You've been pm'd.
Hello naqlada,

Thank you so much for your questions and your private message. You've been pm'd. :)