[OPEN] Visual Novel - LF Adult RPG Fantasy Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hentami
Projects: Hentami
Organization: www.hentami.com
Tumblr: hentami

[OPEN] Visual Novel - LF Adult RPG Fantasy Writer

#1 Post by Hentami »

OATHBREAKER - Begin your journey as a simple man with a loving family making a life in the harsh northlands hoping his past lies dead with the hundreds he killed to
escape his clan.

- This is a visual novel (custom coded) with a large variety of RPG elements. First four chapters already completed.

- The genre would be considered dark fantasy - or - think game of thrones with no limits. There is nudity, sex, violence, brutal language and savage events.

looking for someone with:
- creative with events / story / many sub plots working together
- creative writer of sexual tension
- character development
- heroes journey understanding
- you must have a resume of your work to provide

About payment
The rates are negotiable and we will decide that together based on amount of work provided.

Send your works/resume to hentamidreams@gmail.com

Email: hentamidreams@gmail.com
More: www.hentami.com

Undecided and want to check project for better understanding?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmijyv06sf8ax ... reaker.zip

Hentami
Projects: Hentami
Organization: www.hentami.com
Tumblr: hentami

Re: [OPEN] Visual Novel - LF Adult RPG Fantasy Writer

#2 Post by Hentami »

Just a quick thank you to all resumes sent!

Far more interest then I had expected. Forgive me if I don't get back to anyone quickly as reading thru this many submitted short stories will take a week. I will try to reply to all by then, even with a 'nay' if needed.