[PayPal] [NSFW Visual Novel Game] Writer needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
gamex

[PayPal] [NSFW Visual Novel Game] Writer needed

#1 Post by gamex »

I need a writer for a script for an upcoming NSFW game, it´s going to be based on the Movie "The Beguiled"

So far I only got a general idea, I'm the developer and I need a writer.

Here's the bullet points about what I want the story to be about

- The protagonist is a male soldier, he wakes up in the woods at night and ends up in a girls school, he didn't deserted, he has amnesia

- When the protagonist approaches the mansion's (school) fence opens by itself, when he knocks on the door, he's received by a woman based on Miss Martha Farnsworth, however, she looks like this woman but with blond hair and green eyes

https://rei.animecharactersdatabase.com ... 270132.jpg

- I want the story to be narrated in sets of paragraphs from the Protagonist's perspective, so it's easier for me to transfer the dialogue into the game, I need each paragraph containing a maximum of 4 lines and 55 characters per line.

- I would like the story to be this blend of horror, mystery, and eroticism; all sex scenes will be basically vanilla with some stuff to spice things here and there but I don't want anything crazy

- There should be life and death scenarios based on the player's decisions, chapter 1 should end either on 2 alternate sex scenes and 3 alternate death scenarios just with that female character

- I need enough dialogue to make a chapter 1 that lasts at least 20 minutes in dialogue and death scenarios plus 10 minutes of sex scenes.

Before you apply, keep in mind that

- Payments will be made with PayPal only

- You should share a link to your portfolio

- You must reply with your rates and portfolio via PM.

Best regards
Last edited by gamex on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: [PayPal] NSFW Writer needed

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

your recruitment post lacks most of our requirements for recruitment threads.

Please make the necessary changes.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

gamex

Re: [PayPal] [NSFW Visual Novel Game] Writer needed

#3 Post by gamex »

I just edited the post, please let me know if it follows the requirements. Best regards

SypherZent
Veteran
Completed: Multiverse Heroes, Space Hamster in Turmoil

Re: [PayPal] [NSFW Visual Novel Game] Writer needed

#4 Post by SypherZent »

There is a 2017 movie of "The Beguiled" and also a 1971 movie of "The Beguiled".
Both movies are based on the 1966 novel written by Thomas P. Cullinan, originally titled A Painted Devil.

So, you would like a Visual Novel based on the 1966 novel, correct?
The story cannot be directly taken from the novel, because 1966 is still protected by copyright.
So, in what ways will your game be inspired by this Novel?
What is it you wish to extract from the inspirational source, and encompass in the writing / plot / setting?

For 30 minutes worth of reading, based on a high reading speed of 400 words per minute (not too many people read this quickly), I would estimate that you need around 15,000 words for Chapter 1.

I'd be available for this work, if the budget is reasonably fair compared to my asking rates (see services thread in signature, below). My portfolio and previous work experience is also available in the same thread. My time estimate would be 6-8 weeks for completion of the 15,000 words (currently my availability is spread thin, until mid-July, so 2000-2500 words per week).

Thanks for the opportunity.
Creator of Multiverse Heroes & Space Hamster in Turmoil

Want me to code your game?
Check my services thread!