Seeking Semi-realistic artist for 18+ VN [ Long Term / Fully Funded ]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Molter

Seeking Semi-realistic artist for 18+ VN [ Long Term / Fully Funded ]

#1 Post by Molter »

Good afternoon all,

My name is Thomas Gantly (or Tom). I work with a great team of people to create 18+ VN games under Slipfly Productions. We are currently seeking 1 candidate to fill our artist role. We are looking for a long-term candidate (years to come/multiple projects) with semi-realistic full body artwork abilities (other style's a big plus), willing to continually work on content and be part of our growing team. We are fully funded and supported by a backing company. Some info about the following...

The Game: Blackmailed - Is a upcoming 18+ adult VN game being developed. The story of a recently graduated 19yo male and his life into college, gambling, blackmail and sex. The adventure into college gambling and blackmail while trying to maintain relationships on the side and stay alive. Im not going into great detail in order to keep this post clean. A more detailed plot will be released to the candidate that fills the position. The story line is about 40% complete and currently runs about 12 hours long. GUI and BG's are roughly 50% complete. Future expansions/updates are being created and we plan to keep you on board for the long run. New character's new games.

The Work: We need someone to create semi-realistic character's for our story. You will be given a example of the overall look of said character, otherwise they are yours to create. What is needed is the following...

17 Full Body (4 male 13 female) character's each with 8 emotions and 6 different poses.
Each of the 17 character's with their own nude 18+ 4-6 sex emotions and sex poses. (Adult 18+ emotions, poses are a requirement)
Roughly 18-20 (6 male 12 female minimum) thigh up random character's each with 5 emotions and 4 different poses. Completely free to design so long as it stay's in theme.
5-10 (3? male 7? female) chest up random character's each with 3 emotions and 2 different poses. Completely free to design so long as it stay's in theme.
10 head random character's each with 3-5 emotions. Completely free to design so long as it stay's in theme.
Ability to work with our animations department. You do not need to know how to do animations.
Ability to be on time to meetings and understanding of microphone use.
Ability to use Discord chat and voice chat.

The Pay: Exact rates are negotiable, current budget allows for the 12k area (completed project) to be paid on a per character basis. Schedule is flexible but must provide a continuous flow of work and be present at meetings. Of course you will be credited for your work.

If you are interested, please post or send us your portfolio and let us know about your past experience. If you have little experience don't worry, we look at everyone and the work they provide. A portfolio is a requirement, any post's or email's received without a portfolio will be ignored. Also make sure to let us know your availability (Hours per week, days available) and or any hiccups that may interfere. You can post your stuff in this thread or send us an email at T.Gantlyslipfly@gmail.com with subject Blackmailed - Artist. Thanks for your time, looking forward to hearing from you!

Speak to you soon,
Thomas Gantly
Slipfly Productions

Jacso--

Re: Seeking Semi-realistic artist for 18+ VN [ Long Term / Fully Funded ]

#2 Post by Jacso-- »

Hey guys, my name is Jacson and i'm a south american artist (but i can speak english really well, so i think that's okay ^^), I don't actually have much experience with +18 or games, but have already worked on an illustrated book, and did some animation backgrounds. As of now I actually have 5 free days per week so there's a lot of time that i can be up to doing some work.

Here's a link to my portfolio: https://jacsonpiovesa.wixsite.com/portfolio

If you would like to contact me you can mail me to jacsonpiovesa@gmail.com or PM me, will be looking forwrd to your contact

Jacson Piovesan

tchaugi

#3 Post by tchaugi »

Hello, I'm an illustrator from Brazil,I can speak english, portuguese and a bit of french. I'm 22 years old.
I am pretty flexible about my art style. here's my portifolio with some samples of my work, if you like it we can talk the best approach to the style you'd think would work for you. http://tchaugi.wixsite.com/portifolio :)
I'm a 2d animator, so I'm used to designing characters that work with cut-out or frame by frame, I've had some +18 comic work done, not much in the sexy/sensuous area but more in the drugs&death part of +18 stuff. I'm very insterest in your game and the overall plot, and am looking foward to hearing more about it.
If you interested email me at giovannamuzel@gmail.com
thanks

Chii

#4 Post by Chii »

hi, im very interested in this, i have lots of experience and can adapt to any style, here is a lil example of my works https://www.instagram.com/sophieheath323/ email be on here, on insta or ichigo-chii@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested :)