[Closed] I need a Once Upon a Time fan/lore expert

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Preseva
Regular
Projects: The Miller's Daughter

[Closed] I need a Once Upon a Time fan/lore expert

#1 Post by Preseva »

Edit: I got some help. Thank you!

I need a fan of the tv show Once Upon a Time that is familiar with the series and has seen all of it to read over a 4 page document.

Because it's required: The Miller's Daughter is based on the fairy tale of Rumpelstiltskin, and has been in development for 12 months now.
Last edited by Preseva on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jin
Regular
Projects: Ephemeral (Writer), Woman of Xal (Singer for Demo/VO), Cute Demon Crashers (VO), Ashes of Destruction (Writer)
Soundcloud: anairisqui

Re: I need a Once Upon a Time fan/lore expert for brief research/feedback [$30]

#2 Post by Jin »

I just finished rewatching it a couple of weeks ago. Still need to finish the latest season, but they already covered all of Rumplestiltskin's backstory in the previous seasons.

I'm happy to provide feedback and read over the document. Feel free to PM me!