Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 pm
- Projects: Dies Irae: Phantatiom Elements
- Location: Federal Way, WA
I am working on a side project. Therefore, I am able to reuse a lot of assets from the main project (basically, I am creating an RPG, but I also wanted to do a VN version).
I have a Message Box made for the RPG, but it doesnt quite work for the VN as is. So I would need an artist good enough at converting it.
If interested, please email me with references to your work and we can discuss price.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
Users browsing this forum: No registered users