[PAID] Looking for a GUI Designer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
peripherypro

[PAID] Looking for a GUI Designer

#1 Post by peripherypro »

Greetings everyone,

We are a Visual Novel Developer currently urgently looking for a GUI designer for Ren'py. The previous GUI design didn't meet our expectations so we are hiring again.

The Visual Novel is Caffeine: Victoria's Legacy, it is set in an alternate reality where coffee possesses magical powers. The visual novel is expected to have around 300,000 words. Demo to be launched in late August.

The visual novel follows an anime style character design with steampunk / Victorian elements. For the GUI we are looking for a minimalist elegant design. As the demo is planned to be launched in late-August, we are looking for a GUI designer urgently to complete all the screens.

For more artwork assets, please refer to our Studio website:

http://kikaidigital.com/

Or Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/caffeineVL/

Our priority is to look for the right person, so budget can be negotiated.

You can either PM me on contact me on karl at kikaidigital.com

Thanks,

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

Re: [PAID] Looking for a GUI Designer

#2 Post by minyan »

PM sent! Thank you for your consideration. The game looks absolutely gorgeous by the way!
ImageImage