[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for my erotic point and click adventure game.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LiveTurkey
Regular

[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for my erotic point and click adventure game.

#1 Post by LiveTurkey »

Hello!

I'm making an erotic point and click adventure game and I need someone to help me write the game (although I already have over 30,000 words written setting up the whole world and story). I expect the whole game to be 100,000 words or more.

Writing a point and click adventure game is quite different from writing a visual or a regular novel. There are quests/objects/unlock-able content/ mini-games/ etc. There are no longs paragraphs and 99% of the story is told through dialogue. The character can move between different locations and the story is not linear.

My story is set in senior year of high school(all characters are 18+) This will be an erotic game first so it will contain a lot of NSFW elements. You will have a high amount of creative freedom.

My budget is around $1 per 100 words. I prefer to pay per per 1,000 words. I would like around an average of 1500 words delivered daily. I pay 50% per delivery (so $7.5) and the other 50% as a lump sum upon completion of the script (so if the game is 100,000 words it would be $500)

If you can work with my budget and my conditions, please let me know and I'll send you my Writer specification sheet where I've detailed out exactly what I'm looking for. Also, please send me some samples of your work in your reply. My email is timewizardstudios@gmail.com and I prefer to be reached there.

Thanks,
TimeWizardStudios
Last edited by LiveTurkey on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DevilishAurora

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for my erotic point and click adventure game.

#2 Post by DevilishAurora »

Application sent, thank you for your time. :)