Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:33 am
- Completed: Brilliant Shadows, Perceptions of the Dead, The Phantom Icecream Truck
- Projects: Embers of Magic, Pale Spectrum, Perceptions of the Dead
- Organization: Ithaqua Labs
- Tumblr: geckosart
- Deviantart: sitaart
I'm trying to scout out someone who would be capable of setting up my visual novels with In-app Billing with AIDL for Google Play Android. The goal would be to have the game be free to play until a point where it would prompt you to purchase the game to unlock the full thing.
Post here, email us IthaquaLabs[at]gmail[dot]com or message us with examples(or just your experience)/pricing!
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 am
- Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club
- Location: Taiwan
Renpy Creators and Enthusiasts Facebook Group
My latest game:
Famous Fables: Read, Learn and Play - Android App for teaching children to read
Creative Commons stuff:
100+ 360° photos of Japan,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users