Looking to hire programmer for Google Play publishing

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Geckos
Veteran
Completed: Brilliant Shadows, Perceptions of the Dead, The Phantom Icecream Truck
Projects: Embers of Magic, Pale Spectrum, Perceptions of the Dead
Organization: Ithaqua Labs
Tumblr: geckosart
Deviantart: sitaart

Looking to hire programmer for Google Play publishing

#1 Post by Geckos »

Hello there!
I'm trying to scout out someone who would be capable of setting up my visual novels with In-app Billing with AIDL for Google Play Android. The goal would be to have the game be free to play until a point where it would prompt you to purchase the game to unlock the full thing.

Post here, email us IthaquaLabs[at]gmail[dot]com or message us with examples(or just your experience)/pricing!
Thank you.
Image ImageImage

ComputerArt.Club
Veteran
Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club

Re: Looking to hire programmer for Google Play publishing

#2 Post by ComputerArt.Club »

I’ve done this thanks to the help of PyTom and many others. I’ll see if I can help you out for free, if possible. Away from home though visiting family in another country, so it’s a little tricky for me right now. Sent you a PM.