[closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Belgerum
Regular
Soundcloud: Belgerum
itch: Belgerum

[closed]

#1 Post by Belgerum »

Yo. I'm Belgerum, and I'm a Ren'Py developer. I've worked on a number of games before, including Eternal Hour by Seventh Heart Studios, Maid Mansion by Crazy Cactus Entertainment, Adventure High by Changer, and others. I also have a Patreon, where I develop my own adult games.

My first title, Demon King Domination, is a short NSFW game that was originally made for NanoReNo 2018. You can find more information about it on the store page.

The game has 3 main endings, around 7,500 words of content, and takes about a hour to finish if you use the walkthrough guide. All I need for implementing a new language is a set of .rpy files for the game text. I'll include one such file into this post to give an example.

I'm currently negotiating with a Russian translator, and I'd love to add other languages for my game to support! Any and all languages will be considered!

Please message me with your offer, including your language, prior experience/credentials, pricing, time required, and any other relevant information.

You can contact me here in the thread, by private message, by Email at Belgerum09@gmail.com, on Discord under username Belgerum#0886, or on Skype under username Belgerum09.

- Belgerum