[PAID]Looking for a programmer (simple inventory and profiles)[CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Calamarcia
Projects: Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey

[PAID]Looking for a programmer (simple inventory and profiles)[CLOSED]

#1 Post by Calamarcia »

Hi! :D
I am looking for a programmer to implement a couple of systems for my game (Take a look here)

Task description:
Inventory and profile implementation. I made a couple of design documents with all the details.I believe they are quite simple except for the update part.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hYRh88 ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ARpbxm ... sp=sharing

Delivery:
A blank project with the system implemented and a demo screen for demonstration.
Please let me know where the code is allocated so I can copy it to my game. I will provide all the graphics needed (they are already imported). Graphics are pleaceholder and I will probably move some things around later, so do not worry too much about the a pixel perfect implementation. For me the important thing is to have a system where I can add data easily.

Let me know your fees and how much will it be in total for both the MVP version and the Wishlist version. Also a time estimation.

PM me if you are interested :D

Payment in paypal, references of past projects are welcome.
Last edited by Calamarcia on Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WriterWriter

Re: [PAID]Looking for a programmer (simple inventory and profiles)

#2 Post by WriterWriter »

Hello quick question about your specifications,

Did you draw the menu's that we see in your google drive, or did you already program a displayable to look like that?

Also I would be interested in seeing if I could do that