[Closed]Looking for a GUI Designer/Developer with Ren'Py experience

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
The Silver Bard

[Closed]Looking for a GUI Designer/Developer with Ren'Py experience

#1 Post by The Silver Bard »

We are a small adult game development group with a couple releases under our belt. We're currently working on the demo for our upcoming fantasy RPG, but have fallen behind schedule, mostly due to my own inexperience developing screens in Ren'Py. I've set aside a few hundred dollars to hire some help for designing and developing the GUIs for combat, inventory management, quest management, and shops. The Combat GUI is the current priority, and we have some non-standard requirements.

We also have an unfulfilled Patreon goal to have a UI designer consult on our flagship game in Java, Night Games. However, this is a secondary concern at the moment. We won't turn anyone away for lack of Java experience.
https://www.patreon.com/silverbardgames
Last edited by The Silver Bard on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SypherZent
Veteran
Completed: Multiverse Heroes, Space Hamster in Turmoil

Re: Looking for a GUI Designer/Developer with Ren'Py experience

#2 Post by SypherZent »

Feel free to PM me if you're still searching for this one. I can create UI from scratch, including any dynamic elements or detailing.
It'll turn out loads better if you have your own artwork prepared, or an artist to prepare the UI art.

Edit: See signature for references of my UI work.
Creator of Multiverse Heroes & Space Hamster in Turmoil

Want me to code your game?
Check my services thread!